- Provide Technical/Functional support for Workday and Greenhouse or similar ATS
- Design, Build, Test, and Deploy Workday Integration solutions using EIB, Core Connectors, Cloud Connect and Workday Studio
- Ability to help resolve integration issues requiring in depth expertise in the Workday and Greenhouse solution
- Demonstrated integration experience in Human Resources related domains, (Payroll, Benefits, Recruiting, etc.) and Financials Management
- Coordinate with Workday implementation partners and vendors to ensure the timelines and deadlines are met
- Provide documentation and artifacts required for each phase of the development life cycle
- Develop test cases and peer review code of other developers
- Provide production support and respond to issues and incidents on a timely manner
- Ensure compliance with technical best practices, standards and policies
- Train other junior resources to support Workday and Greenhouse integrations
- Support development and maintenance of reports
- Software updates
- 3 to 4+ years of experience with Workday functional areas like Human Resource, Payroll and Financials
- 3 to 4+ years of experience with Workday Integration types including EIB, Core Connectors, Cloud Connect and Workday Studio
- 3 to 4+ years of experience creating Workday custom reports and calculated fields
- 3 to 4+ years integrating systems with third-party service vendors
- Good understanding of Workday security and administration
- Experience with document transformation, XSLT, XPATH etc.
- Excellent organizational skills with ability to multitask effectively
- Self motivated and pose ability to resolve complex technical issues
- Experience updating Workday as part of their roadmap
- Experience with Organizational Change Management
- Experience with Workday reporting
- Object Oriented Architecture concepts and database of Workday & design sessions and code reviews
- Demonstrated ability to work and communicate effectively with internal and external resources
- Development and deployment of integrations of either 3rd party vendor system or a client-owned system for initial implementation or upgrade projects
- Cloud-based integrations solutions based on Workday web services using various API technologies including REST and SOAP; using Java, MVEL, and XSLT for programming;
- Developing Workday integration by utilizing Cloud Connects, Document Transformations, Enterprise Interface Builders, and Workday Studio for various functional areas including HCM, Benefits, Payroll, Expense, Financials, Recruiting, and Time Tracking.
- Experience with ITIL basic process
- Exposer to Workday security
- Completion of Workday training preferred
- Workday certification is a huge plus
Company at a Glance
OpenX exists to help publishers grow their businesses by monetizing great content. We do this by creating highly efficient, high quality programmatic advertising marketplaces that deliver optimal value to all buyers and sellers of digital advertising.
Today, OpenX operates one of the largest, most efficient and highest quality programmatic markets in the world. Our unified system also encompasses a complete supply side platform that optimizes revenue across network and real-time bidding (RTB) demand, and a comprehensive ad server.
At OpenX we have built a team that is uniquely experienced in designing and operating high-scale programmatic ad marketplaces. We are constantly looking for thoughtful, creative executors who are as fascinated as we are about finding new ways to apply a blend of market design, technical innovation, operational excellence, and empathetic partner service to the frontiers of digital advertising.
We are one
Our customers define us
OpenX is mine
We are an open book
We evolve fast