The Trade Desk is changing the way global brands and their agencies advertise to audiences around the world. How? With a media-buying platform that helps brands deliver a more insightful and relevant ad experience for consumers — and sets a new standard for global reach, accuracy, and transparency.
So if you’re talented, driven, creative, and hungry to bring something entirely new and wildly ambitious into the world (and have some fun doing it), then we want to talk.WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Working across the global Human Resources team to devise and own the management of a project roadmap for all team programs.
- Transforms proposals and ideas into a practical reality.
- Responsible for the project management of HR work streams associated with major business change initiatives.
- Ensuring that all key milestones are identified and communicated to key stakeholders.
- Working with the relevant project team and the HR Business Partners to ensure the delivery of milestones on time and within budget.
- Ensuring that the project and BAU HR teams are regularly updated on project activity and consulted on key decisions in a timely and proactive manner.
- Tracking and monitoring progress and escalating project risks where appropriate.
- Assisting the teams to identify contingencies, impacts and implications of a project/program and planning accordingly.
- Able to simplify complex problems, processes or projects into component parts, explore and evaluate them systematically.
- Able to identify causal relationships, and construct frameworks, for decision making and problem-solving.
- Collaboratively working with other parts of the Company to identify dependencies and report back to key stakeholders.
- Ensure collaboration and information sharing across the team.
- Working with the Employee Engagement and Communications teams to identify and plan for the impact of each project and program on the employee experience.
- Evaluation of solutions and plans to ensure sustainability of new and existing improvements.
- Develop and manage a regular project reporting mechanism for the HR team and leadership as required.
- Support the team to build frameworks to plan and manage the continuous process of change.
- A proven track record in project and program management within the HR and Talent Acquisition functions.
- Qualified in one of the project methodologies (PMI, Prince, Six Sigma etc) and a keen understanding of project management discipline and best practices.
- Able to understand the vision of the team and help design projects to achieve that vision.
- Practical understanding and experience of key HR processes and practices.
- Experience of complex change management in global organisations.
- Strong communication skills and able to work with all levels of the organization. Remaining composed, positive and gritty in the face of any setbacks or challenges.
- Agile and able to adapt as projects and priorities change. Able to understand and appreciate different and opposing perspectives.
- Generous and open in communication style.
The Trade Desk does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firm recruiters. Fees will not be paid in the event a candidate submitted by a recruiter without an agreement in place is hired; such resumes will be deemed the sole property of The Trade Desk. The Trade Desk is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.