FabFitFun is at the intersection of commerce, content and community. We have over one million members receiving our quarterly, specially curated boxes, engaging with FFFTV and interacting on our online community forum.
We are currently seeking an HR Coordinator to join our growing HR team at our headquarters in West Hollywood. Reporting to the Sr. Director, HR Business Partner, this position will support the HRBP team in providing employees with a collaborative, seamless experience across all parts of the employee life cycle. You’ll be a valued member of the HRBP team, supporting programs that help people succeed, providing customer-centric HR support and guidance, and managing operational processes. This is an exciting learning opportunity for someone who wants to manage multiple aspects of HR support, is looking to grow and partner with employees and other HR professionals, and who would also like to develop their HR expertise as we quickly scale an organization.
What you’ll do:
- Support the HR Business Partner team as needed on daily tasks, special projects, administration and programs
- Answer employee questions, coach managers and employees, and when needed refer them to experts, for topics such as Performance Management, Compensation, Payroll, Benefits, Work/Life, Employee Perks, PTO, Company Policies, etc.
- Run regular and ad hoc reports from HR systems, ensuring data is tailored to meet customer needs. Analyze and present employee data to provide insights and track KPIs
- Support the exit process by communicating information to employees, completing paperwork and conducting exit interviews
- Write, review & update policies, guidance documents, tools, and employee-facing documentation on our HR programs
- Participate in new hire orientation, presenting to employees on HRBP support
- Support HRBP’s in employee relations meetings
- Write internal employee communication on HR programs
- Maintain shared drives, knowledge sharing sources, and current company organization charts
- Assist the HR team in process mapping exercises, documenting key processes for distribution
What You’ll Bring:
- At least two years of HR experience meeting the needs of employees within a fast-paced environment
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Business, Psychology or Human Resources
- Strong interest in a career in Human Resources
- General knowledge of employment laws, including FMLA, ADA, Leave of Absences, etc.
- Great organizational skills with exceptional follow through and attention to detail
- Experience with HRIS systems preferred
- Intermediate MS Office skills required, specifically in Excel (formulas, Vlookups, etc.) and PowerPoint (or similar Google Suite applications)
- Strong understanding and detail orientation towards organizational charts, Microsoft Visio or similar system experience required
- Strong analytical skills, comfortable working with large amounts of information and data
- Ability to respect strict confidentiality when it comes to employee information
- A clear, approachable, and customer-centric communication style (both verbal and written) and relentless resilience in being a collaborative partner
- Ability and motivation to rapidly develop knowledge and skills across all axes of the People team experience, including tools/systems, lifecycle processes, performance management, HR/regulatory compliance, etc.
- Ability to work well within a team and build productive working relationships with cross-functional partners
- Ability to give and receive feedback
What You’ll Get:
- Daily impact on one of the fastest growing companies in the US that is revolutionizing e-Commerce within a dynamic merchandising department
- Full health-care coverage as well as dental and vision coverage
- Catered meals 3x/week with kitchens stocked with great snacks and drinks
- Free FabFitFun subscription and quarterly add-ons credit
- Flexible PTO
- Dog-friendly office
- Paid parking