HR Business Partner at Procore Technologies
Procore’s People Team is looking for a Human Resource Business Partner (HRBP) to help grow our culture of innovation and award-winning team as we scale. You’ll be working directly with our G&A and Marketing teams to lead the decision-making process on organization design, compensation, employee development, employee relations, and much more. As an integral member of our team, you’ll assess, build, coach, and influence our sales talent and leaders. Our talent approach is to utilize technology, develop strong managers, and focus on creating a transparent talent framework that allows our teams to thrive and succeed.
As a successful HRBP, you’re just as passionate about a company’s culture as you are about the work you are doing in the business. This role is a dynamic, hands-on partnership for someone who is willing to take on the fast-paced operations found in a hyper-growth company. Above all, you embody our company values of Ownership, Openness, and Optimism and demonstrate these in your work and interactions.
This position is located at our headquarters in Carpinteria, CA on the bluffs overlooking the Pacific Ocean. We’re looking for someone to join us immediately.
What you’ll do:
- Proactively identify team and organizational needs, evaluate options, and drive and develop solutions; provide tactical support to teams when needed
- Build effective partnerships with Marketing and G&A org leaders, managers, and individual contributors
- Work closely with leadership and managers on organizational change initiatives, people/performance decisions and actions, talent management development, employee engagement, communication, and program rollouts.
- Partner with Sales, Total Rewards, and Finance on Commission Plan design
- Lead coaching and feedback efforts and make recommendations based on a combination of past experiences and in-depth knowledge.
- Assess organizational health and effectiveness on a regular basis and identify opportunities to drive improvements and efficiencies
- Promote employee understanding and engagement, and ensure ongoing applicable compliance with statutory laws and regulations.
- Embody the core values we have as an organization and represent our friendly, genuine and passionate culture by being accessible, proactive, and engaging.
- Utilize people metrics to drive key insights and decisions around growth and retention to help support the leadership teams
- Partner with other departments and teams in the organization in order to solidify open communication, consistent collaboration and effective workflow for all operations and strategic purposes
- Partner with Generalists to manage logistics of all employee exits, leaves of absences, and documentation for your business unit
- Address immigration and mobility needs for individuals within your aligned business unit
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree plus 7+ years applicable HR Business Partner experience is a must
- Proven experience closely partnering with senior leaders within an organization; Sales org is preferred
- Demonstrated ability to scale processes and organizations in a SaaS and/or technology environment highly desired
- Ability to embed in a business unit and understand how that part of the business is successful and how it interacts with the other business units.
- Good judgment, strong business acumen, creative problem solving, exceptional communication skills
- Team player mentality that can demonstrate expertise in collaboration across People and business teams, regardless of organizational and geographical boundaries
- Hands-on individual, interested in learning and getting involved in all aspects of the employee experience processes
- Experience using Workday as an HRIS a plus
- Proficiency in iOS/Google products is preferred
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, housing complexes, and more. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, CA, with growing offices worldwide. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore!
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome builders of all backgrounds. We thrive in a diverse, dynamic and inclusive environment. We do not tolerate discrimination against employees on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, flexible paid time off (Procore Values Time), employee enrichment and development programs, and volunteer days.