DISQO is changing the way that the world’s largest brands, agencies and consumer intelligence companies get to know their consumers. We’ve built the first identity-based platform that combines consumer attitudes and behaviors together to power the most accurate and predictive insights solutions for our customers, and we do all of that with the willing participation of our consumers and without using outdated technologies like third-party cookies. We help our customers get a cross-platform view into consumer sentiment, measure advertising effectiveness, analyze consumer purchase journeys, and ultimately grow their brands.
Our mission at DISQO is to engage people to share their opinions and behaviors openly to help our customers make the right decisions. With over one million active members sharing their attitudes and behaviors, DISQO is looking to expand, improve and create world-class applications for people to openly share their data for research.
Who We’re Looking For:
DISQO is looking for a People Ops Data and Systems Analyst to join our growing PeopleOps team. This position will be primarily responsible for collecting, entering, compiling, and analyzing HR data, metrics, and statistics, and apply this data to work with PeopleOps leadership in order to make recommendations related to performance, compensation, retention, and legal compliance. We’re looking for a critical thinker who is experienced in working with a variety of HRIS systems who’s energized by providing data insights and reporting. This person will also be responsible for ensuring data accuracy and maintaining discretion due to the privacy of the data.
What you get to do:
- Assist in the onboarding and offboarding processes within various systems, while partnering with Talent Acquisition to ensure all data - new hire and termination data is accurate and correct
- Provide monthly HR metric reports, critical to assessing current retention probability and tracking department, including our monthly HR Dashboard
- Maintain and update team member data within our HRIS and other information systems, including but not limited to: hiring, terminations, promotions, title changes, salary changes, personal information and reporting changes
- Work with Team Members and managers who need assistance within the HRIS Monitor and distribute surveys for: engagement, onboarding, 30 Day check-ins, 90 Day check-ins, offboarding and ad hoc
- Maintain updated PeopleOps policies and documents in both the DISQO Intranet and within the HRIS, for onboarding
- Assist in the completion of compensation and benefit surveys
- Assist Manager, PeopleOps in maintaining team member personnel files with relevant documentation
- Discover and communicate data insights
- Assist Manager, People with maintaining Master Employee Sheet and tracking onboarding/offboarding tasks
- Take on special projects and assignments as required
- Assist with HR compensation reporting and planning for merit/bonus cycles
What you bring to the role:
- 2-4 yrs of related data analyst experience2-4 yrs HRIS experience
- Strategic and critical thinker who can propose ways to effectively implement the results of the data they are reviewing
- Experience in compensation reporting and analysis1-2 yrs of experience in performance management reporting a plus
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite with intermediate to advanced experience with excel
- Strong written and verbal communications skills with the ability to explain nuanced concepts into simple and intuitive communications
Perks & Benefits:
·100% covered Medical/Dental/Vision for employee, 80% for dependents
·Flexible work hours
·Catered lunches 3x a week
·Onsite Fitness Program
·Discounted Gym Membership
·Paid Maternity/Paternity leave
·Travel Assistance Program
·24/7 Counseling Services offered to employees
DISQO is an equal opportunity employer. Discovery, innovation, and growth are possible when we open ourselves to new possibilities, perspectives, and approaches. That’s why, at DISQO, we welcome, support, and empower individuals from diverse backgrounds. Exceptional teams are rooted in extraordinary people, each with a unique story and a compelling set of skills. DISQO does not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
*Recruiting firms that submit resumes to DISQO without first entering into a written contract will not be entitled to any compensation on candidates referred by that firm.