Medely connects medical facilities with top-quality, pre-screened independent healthcare professionals. We believe that empowering healthcare professionals will bring more open, efficient, and increasingly higher quality to patient care. We are a team of sharp, entrepreneurial individuals who are redefining the way healthcare staffing is done. We are currently looking for candidates to join our growing team who share our enthusiasm for tackling today’s toughest challenges in healthcare.
- Founded in 2016 and having recently secured their Series B, Medely is facing explosive growth in a $3.65 trillion U.S. healthcare market ripe for tech disruption (Forbes, 2019).
- Medely’s staffing platform provides high quality, on-demand professionals to more than four thousand healthcare facilities in over 50 U.S. markets. Their network boasts over forty thousand selectively vetted and credentialed healthcare professionals including nurses, medical assistants, technicians, and specialists.
- Medely has consistently exceeded growth goals and is excited to continue the momentum in 2021!
Medely is an on-demand marketplace that instantly connects healthcare facilities with highly qualified medical professionals.
The Healthcare Recruiter will be responsible for pursuing, evaluating and recommending for hire a steady stream of qualified healthcare candidates. The Healthcare Recruiter must target passive healthcare candidates via LinkedIn, social media and various job boards and in order to place them into short term assignments while maintaining a stellar experience from start to finish.
Essential Duties (but not limited to):
- Identify and recruit qualified Nurses & Allied Health Professionals for short-term assignments
- Proactively contact and recruit prospective Nurses & Allied Health Professionals to establish relationships, understand their needs and qualify them for job opportunities
- Educate prospective candidates on the personal and professional benefits of a travel healthcare career
- Assist Operations staff in accessing, organizing and receiving pre-employment paperwork from placed travelers
- Work with Operations and Account Manager to help resolve any issues with travelers
- Generate leads through various recruiting channels, strategic planning and referrals
- Build and maintain unique relationships with travel healthcare professionals with ongoing weekly follow up with current travelers prior to, during, and after assignment
- Strive for continuous improvement and career advancement
- Strong motivation to achieve results and meet recruiting goals
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and maintain a sense of urgency
- Client-centered mentality and passion for customer service
- Bachelor's degree/Current RN LIcense
- Able to manage your own desk and make independent decisions
- Obsessed with creating great experiences for travel healthcare professionals
- Outside the box thinkers
- Career oriented with a desire for advancement
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Computer literate with proficiency in web based products and ability to learn new applications easily
- Professional Friendliness
- Home office & Internet Connection with DSL, cable, or fiber internet connection with upload speeds greater than 1Mbps
WHY MEDELY: BENEFITS & PERKS
- Competitive Compensation: Based on experience and performance
- Long Term Incentives: 401k
- Healthcare Benefits: Full suite of benefits including medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Flexibility: We believe that work/life balance is important, so we offer three weeks of vacation and ten paid holidays
- Energetic team environment
- Purpose: Join a growing mission-oriented startup that is modernizing the healthcare industry on a national scale!
- Ownership: Drive meaningful business impact on a team that you’ll help build and define!
We're an equal opportunity employer to all. We interview and hire applicants of all backgrounds, orientations, expressions, and identities.
Medley does not accept unsolicited resumes from agencies. We consider any resume (CV) or biography received from an agency or outside recruiter without prior approval from a member of the Medely Human Resources or Recruiting team to be unsolicited and gratuitous, and such submissions will not be recognized by Medely for purposes of “ownership” of the candidate.
Read Full Job Description