Head of Talent Development at Relativity Space (Greater LA Area, CA)
Relativity is creating the first autonomous rocket factory. Our vision is to build the future of humanity in space -- starting with rockets. We have an ambitious mission, and we understand that it takes a team to achieve it.
Our People team focuses on attracting, developing, and retaining our most prized assets - our brilliant team members, who are deeply passionate about our mission and doing the most challenging work of their lifetime. As Head of Talent Development, you will own the learning, development, and growth strategies and programming to develop and nurture the skillsets of our people.
What you’ll do:
- Define the learning & talent development strategy across Relativity for new hires, employees, managers, and leaders to drive continued growth, development, and engagement for our incredible team
- Lead the analysis of learning needs and prioritization of learning and development across various stakeholder groups and functional teams
- Partner with key stakeholders to develop, deliver, and scale our learning content and programming as the company continues to grow exponentially
- Partners on change management, including leadership alignment and stakeholder engagement, efforts for company-wide initiatives
- Partner with the People team on organizational development & design, competency development, career pathing, performance and promotion management, succession planning, and high potential leadership development
- Coach and mentor employees and leaders on driving a collaborative and high performance culture
- Measure and analyze success of learning & talent development strategy and programming, evolve programs to meet the scaling needs of the business
- Aggregating learning needs across the business for new hire onboarding experience, including HR onboarding, company values/culture, DEI, IT, business tools, compliance, interview training
- Conduct learning needs assessment and areas of priority (e.g., manager, technician, InforLN, etc.)
- Partner with People team and executives on culture/values rollout and activation
- Build out manager and senior leadership training plan
- Build out org development strategy for scaling, identify and prioritize key gaps
What you need to know:
- Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree
- 5+ years learning & development, talent development, org design, or human capital consulting experience
Nice to haves but not required:
- Instructional design and development experience
- DISC, MBTI, certified coach
- Culture and employee engagement advocate
Relativity Space offers competitive salary and equity, a generous vacation policy, an annual L&D stipend and more! Learn more here!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.