ringDNA, the company that uses AI to help every rep sell like an expert, is led by an award-winning executive leadership team and backed by Goldman Sachs, Bryant Stibel and Palisades Growth Capital. ringDNA was named one of the "Best Places to Work" by BuiltinLA and Comparably. The company was named one of the best privately owned companies in America by Entrepreneur and has been in the JMP Hot 100 for three years running.
ringDNA offers talented candidates a chance to work with executive mentors in a rapid growth environment where teammates are passionate about our transformative technology, vibrant culture and collaborative mindset. See why people love working at ringDNA.
Who We’re Looking For
We are searching for an exceptional Head of People to join and grow our People team. We are building many programs and processes from scratch and need a team member with a solid foundation of success in doing just that!
The Head of People will be responsible for all Human Resources initiatives, as well as leading the development and implementation of strategic talent acquisition tactics. You will act as a champion for the company culture and support the company executives and team leaders, allowing the company to scale and support growth quickly.
How We’ll Support You
You’ll have lots of resources at your disposal, including an incredibly fun, thoughtful, and collaborative ringDNA team. You will lead the evaluation of the entire People + Talent function, strategies, and procedures in order to drive opportunities for improvement.
Duties in Detail
- Partner with departments to understand business needs and come up with strategies to align them with HR and Recruiting initiatives
- Oversee all People program initiatives including Learning & Development, Diversity & Inclusion, Succession Planning Total Rewards and General Policies
- Act as a thought leader and advisor for leadership, management and employees
- Solicit feedback and utilize data to further enhance our culture and values
- Stay up to date with current employment law and work with the People team to interpret them for various client groups
- Support and manage the People and Recruiting teams and report on performance
- Lead and set up coaching, mentoring, and professional development programs for the Company
- Update current and design new recruiting procedures including job application, sourcing methods, hiring processes, and interview training
- Assist departments with full-cycle recruiting when needed
- Keep track of recruiting metrics including time-to-hire and cost-per-hire
- Coordinate with department managers and Finance team to forecast future hiring needs
- Participate in job fairs and career events
- Build the company’s professional network through relationships with HR professionals, colleges, and other partners
- 6+ years of proven work experience in People and Recruiting management
- Minimum of 2 years of experience managing a recruiting & HR team, such as setting team metrics
- Hands-on experience with Applicant Tracking Systems and HRIS (we use Greenhouse and TriNet)
- Knowledge of employment law and legislation (multi-state and international knowledge is a plus)
- Experience with scaling interviews, candidate screening, and evaluation
- Familiarity with social media and other professional networks (including LinkedIn Recruiter)
- Excellent verbal and written communication and team management skills
- Strong decision-making skills using data
- Go-getter attitude including a willingness to be a team player and deal with ambiguity
- Ability to work in a fast-paced startup environment