Head of People Operations at ringDNA
What You'll Do
- Partner with departments to understand business needs, and come up with strategies to align them with HR and Recruiting initiatives
- Oversee all People program initiatives, such as Learning & Development, Diversity & Inclusion, Total Rewards, etc.
- Act as a thought leader and advisor for leadership, management, and employees
- Stay up to date with current employment law and work with the People team to interpret them for various client groups
- Support and manage the People and Recruiting teams, and report on performance
- Update current and design new recruiting procedures, such as job application, sourcing methods, hiring processes, interview training, etc.
- Assist departments with full-cycle recruiting when needed
- Keep track of recruiting metrics (e.g. time-to-hire and cost-per-hire)
- Coordinate with department managers and Finance team to forecast future hiring needs
- Participate in job fairs and career events
- Build the company’s professional network through relationships with HR professionals, colleges, and other partners
Who You Are
- 6+ years of proven work experience in People and Recruiting management
- Minimum of 2 years of experience managing a recruiting & HR team, such as setting team metrics
- Hands-on experience with Applicant Tracking Systems and HRIS (we use Greenhouse and TriNet)
- Knowledge of employment law and legislation (multi-state knowledge is a plus)
- Experience with scaling interviews, candidate screening, and evaluation
- Familiarity with social media and other professional networks (i.e., LinkedIn Recruiter)
- Excellent verbal and written communication and team management skills
- Strong decision-making skills using data
- Go-getter attitude - willing to be a team player and deal with ambiguity
- Ability to work in a fast-paced startup environment
Who We Are
RingDNA offers an end-to-end suite of sales products to empower the human advantage in sales teams. We believe that great human conversations will continue to be the competitive advantage of leading companies. This belief is shared by our customers and our investors: Goldman Sachs Growth Equity, Bryant Stibel, and Palisades Growth Capital, who recently participated in our November 2018 series B funding round.
Our team cultivates collaboration, camaraderie, and vibrant discussions every day. As a result, we were named as “one of the best places to work in Los Angeles” by both Comparably and BuiltInLA in 2018.