Director, Talent Acquisition at Inspire
Inspire’s People team is seeking a Director, Talent Acquisition who will be an exceptional addition to our growing team. As a Recruiting Leader at Inspire, you will adopt a “talent as a product” approach to building and iterating on hiring practices to enable our leaders to build world-class teams that crush our goals, live our values and accelerate our mission.
THE DIRECTOR, TALENT ACQUISITION HAS SIX MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES
- Recruiting: Take on key priority hires directly, to source and attract top talent for business-critical needs
- Optimize the talent acquisition flow and reporting: create the most efficient, data-driven, hiring system possible that results in high-quality talent delivered on time, on budget while maintaining high approval ratings from candidates we reject.
- Identify & Attract Great Talent: Deeply understand the mindset of talent we seek to attract and build online and offline experiences to articulate our value as an employer to people we seek to hire.
- Design the Candidate Experience- ensure candidates leave their interview understanding Inspire’s Mission, Goals and Values in a way that makes them desire an offer.
- Build a Culture of Talent Acquisition: train and coach talent acquisition capabilities in all Inspire leaders and Avengers.
- Project Management - Partner with a team of internal and agency recruiters to fill priority roles quickly
SOME YEAR 1 DELIVERABLES
- Hire, train and develop high performing recruiting & recruiting operations team
- Source and attract talent for business critical roles
- Review and refresh the talent acquisition flow that reliably results in high quality hires, on time
- Build interview tools that support hiring managers as recruiters from job req creation to onboarding
- Develop 30, 90, 180 talent check-in tools, and use metrics to improve hiring accuracy
- Identify opportunities to eliminate the effects of unconscious bias in the interview process
- Optimize the ATS (Greenhouse) to support refined acquisition flow, and produce actionable reporting
- Advise headcount planning process to ensure we’re setting realistic, attainable goals
- Establish cost per acquisition metric, and identify ways to spend our recruiting budget more wisely
- Incentivize internal culture of recruiting through referral bonuses and hiring manager rewards with an eye on diversity, equity and inclusion
- 90% hired within 30 days of the plan
- 100% new hires meet or exceed expectations at 90-day new hire assessment
- Teacher - energized by enabling others to build their recruiting skills over time
- Flexible - has a clear point of view on the right way, but willing to allow for freedom within a framework
- Confidence- quickly establishes themselves as a trusted advisor
- Inquisitive - ask questions to understand and gain perspective
- Authentic - connects easily with others through honesty, compassion, and vulnerability
- Must Have
- 10+ years of experience in full cycle recruiting, with a focus on direct sourcing of hard to attract talent
- 3+ years leading high functioning recruiting teams
- Proven experience building/using talent acquisition dashboards to understand and optimize the recruiting process
- Solid understanding of recruiting systems, such as ATS and candidate sourcing tools
- Strong understanding of Recruiting and HR functions and interdependencies with other functions
- Experience building new systems and processes within a strong existing culture
- Self-starter with ability to work with little direction and produce results
- Nice to Have
- Experience working in a high volume, fast paced startup environment
- Experience with Tableau, Greenhouse, or Trinet PEO
- ATS or HRIS implementation experience
- Strong technical recruiting experience preferred