Build a high-performing team. Our People Operations team achieves this mission by recruiting the right talent, equipping them with the right resources to make an impact, and growing our Titans into the right career paths that best match their individual talents and interests. We are united in our passion and desire to unlock the extraordinary potential of every single person in our organization: so that we may lose, learn, and win as a team. Every day is an opportunity for change; and for our People Operations team - it is an opportunity to make a positive difference in the employee lives we touch.
The Director, Learning & Development directs the organizational development function of the organization and develops processes and programs designed to encourage strategic change and transformation.
As Director, Learning & Development, you will:
- Leads the work of a team that studies organizational structures, business and operating procedures, reporting relationships, and team interactions.
- Directs and oversees all operations within the organization's training and development function.
- Partners with the Employee Experience organization to develop and validate tools meant to measure employee productivity, performance, or engagement.
- Assists the senior management team in developing human resource strategies.
- Oversees the development of innovative solutions to performance issues or competency gaps and monitors program progress to completion.
- Provides reports to stakeholders on the progress and business impact of development initiatives. Contributes to strategic planning, direction, and goal setting for the department or function in collaboration with senior management.
- Directs the assessment of skill gaps or training needs, the creation of training content or materials, and the coordination and delivery or training sessions.
To be successful, you'll need:
- 10 years of relevant experience; an advanced degree preferred.
- Drive impact through thought leadership & influence.
- Experience leading teams and projects.
- Ability to develop and mentor others.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills. Ability to influence others. Problem/situation analysis. Analytical thinking skills. Strategic thinking skills. Project management skills.
ServiceTitan is the world’s leading and fastest-growing software technology platform for the trades, a trillion-dollar global industry. We help small business entrepreneurs run and grow their businesses. For more information about ServiceTitan, visit www.ServiceTitan.com.
Perks & Benefits
1. Work/Life Balance: flexible work schedule, flexible PTO
2. Family-Friendly Benefits: extended parental leave, pregnancy support, 20k in adoption reimbursement, Snoo Smart Sleeper, back-up childcare credits, legal benefit, discounted pet insurance
3. Enrichment: ongoing learning culture with access to Linkedin Learning and professional development workshops, diversity charter groups, orientation program, career pathing opportunities, mentorship programs
4. Health & Wellness: company-paid medical/vision/dental/life insurance/disability, employer HSA contribution, free One Medical membership, care coordination support, 401(k) with company match, stipend for home office equipment/supplies, gym discounts, monthly cell phone stipend
Equal Opportunity Employer
ServiceTitan does not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. At ServiceTitan, our mission is to help our Titans and customers achieve the extraordinary. We are an equal opportunity employer and we celebrate the diversity that each Titan brings to the table. We believe that the convergence of fresh, unique perspectives and experiences from all walks of life is what makes our product and culture so great - and there's always room for more.
CCPA Notice for CA Residents applying to Jobs at ServiceTitan
Please review the CCPA Notice here: ServiceTitan CCPA California Privacy Notice
Life at ServiceTitan
http://instagram.com/lifeatservicetitan | https://www.themuse.com/profiles/servicetitan | https://www.builtinla.com/company/servicetitan-inc