Director Human Resources
We are looking for an experienced Director of Human Resources, who is passionate about company culture and scaling teams in a high-growth startup. You will join an agile, fast-paced environment to build and nurture a company culture that accommodates rapid growth in alignment with the GreenPark's vision and strategy.
- Develop and deliver a comprehensive Human Resources strategy that integrates and closely aligns with the business strategy
- Provides expertise and oversight in the following areas: employee on-boarding, off-boarding and engagement; career development, performance management, coaching, compensation and rewards, employee relations, learning and development, and company compliance
- Own, implement and refine the recruting pipeline utilizing Greenhouse ATS software. This includes posting/drafting initial job reqs, coordinating interviews (at all stages), and being primary point of contact for all candidates from initial screening through offer letters.
- Continually improve all HR processes and programs, and identify and implement new ones, including career development, employee benefits, and other processes
- Serve as a visible, involved and engaged leader to employees throughout the organization
- Build and maintain strong relationships with other department heads. Work collaboratively across workgroups to identify and solve problems and achieve organizational goals.
- Ensure that all HR policies and programs are compliant with the regulatory requirements in each jurisdiction
- Responsible for investigating, monitoring, and resolving complex employee situations from origin to conclusion while minimizing organizational risk
- 10+ years’ experience in HR function(s) with strong working knowledge of all key functional areas such as recruiting, employee relations, compensation, and benefits
- Solid knowledge of US HR regulatory matters is required
- BS/BA or equivalent degree in Human Resources or related field is a strong plus
- Proven capability as a leader, manager, and a great developer of talent
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment with all levels of employees
- Exceptional communication, partnering and conflict management skills
- Solid organizational, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Someone who can thrive in a startup environment
Please note: We do NOT offer H1B sponsorship or transfers at this time.
- Cover Letter (Recommended)
Hey, that’s game, set and match! We offer exciting times ahead, lots of spectacular twists and turns, hard work and the sweet success of achieving something most people wouldn’t think possible - if they could imagine it at all. If this sounds like it might be you, then apply now and let's chat.