Marketing agency specializing in customer acquisition on Facebook, Google Adwords and Email Marketing. We are professionals that strategize, execute, and manage a variety of client Facebook ad campaigns from conception to creative to execution and analysis. MuteSix is looking for a smart, energetic Recruiter to join the Talent Acquisition and Human Resources team in sourcing, interviewing and assisting in on-boarding new hires.
You are pro-active, thoughtful, and have a meticulous attention to detail. You have an eye for talent and never settle for the status quo when it comes to sourcing and recruiting top candidates. You have a strong sense of urgency, and can execute tasks quickly. You have excellent problem solving skills, and a can-do attitude. You are hungry to learn and looking for your next position to be the biggest success of your career.
Responsibilities will include:
- Interview candidates during various hiring stages, including phone, first-round and second-round interviews.
- Connect with candidates on LinkedIn.
- Evaluate candidates based on their interview and Mutesix assignment performance.
- Determine qualification criteria for each position.
- Analyze turnover and retention rates to forecast hiring needs.
- Update job descriptions (e.g. add tasks or modify requirements).
- Answer candidates’ queries regarding the application process.
- Schedule candidates for in-person interviews.
- Conduct reference checks for final round candidates.
- Participate in job fairs to boost company’s reputation.
- Coordinate on-boarding, and help Mutesix find ways to ever-improve our candidate and employee experience.
- Support various Human Resources related tasks.
What we're looking for:
- 1-2 years relevant experience as a Recruiting Coordinator/Assistant, or Human Resources Coordinator/Assistant.
- Must know LinkedIn and LinkedIn Recruiter
- Experience recruiting in the Digital Marketing Space (Paid Social, Paid Search, Email Marketing etc)
- Experience recruiting for a Marketing Agency and or creative agency a Plus
- Solid understanding of full-cycle recruiting; experience with (phone and in-person) interviews, candidate screening, and evaluation
- Hands-on experience with Applicant Tracking Systems and HR databases
- Strong, professional verbal and written communication
- Demonstrated ability to juggle multiple competing tasks and demands
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Bachelor’s Degree (Marketing, Business, Communications, Human Resources preferred)
What we offer:
- Scooter + dog friendly office, smart casual dress code, and standing desks.
- Unlimited snacks, cold brew, and avocados.
- Free onsite gym and awesome outdoor amenities including hammocks, grills, comfy seating, basketball court, food trucks and weekly farmer’s markets.
- Weekly Lunch and Learns, and opportunities to learn from industry experts
- Health insurance coverage.
- Flexible Time Off - Take care of your work AND yourself!
MuteSix provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.