Corporate Talent Acquisition Lead
Greater LA Area
GOAT Group is looking for a passionate Corporate Talent Acquisition Lead to join our People team. In addition to a commitment to excellence for full-cycle recruiting, the ideal candidate must have a successful track record of management and passion for people, brand, and candidate experience. The role reports into the Associate Director, Talent Acquisition and will manage the Corporate Talent Acquisition team while acting as a strategic Business Partner to client groups including Marketing, Business Development, Finance, and others.
In this role you will:
- Manage and build a team of high performing recruiters, strategically distributing their priorities, acting as their advocate cross functionally, and investing in their professional growth
- Partner with hiring teams to offer insights as a subject matter expert on recruitment and create process and best practices
- Work closely with Talent Acquisition leadership on long term initiatives to constantly improve processes across candidate experience, employer branding and recruiting operations
- Build and maintain meaningful relationships with hiring managers - collaborate with them to customize and execute sourcing strategies and hiring plans
- Source, build pipelines, and actively recruit candidates up to the executive level through direct recruiting efforts - networking, social media, creative thinking and other proactive recruiting sources
- Manage end-to-end recruiting process from sourcing, screening, onsite interviews to negotiating and closing offers, with the highest degree of professionalism and emphasis on candidate experience
- Track progress using data, drawing insights to make hiring processes more efficient and hold your team accountable for data hygiene
- Be flexible to manage other assignments as they come up
We are looking for:
- 5+ years of high volume recruitment experience recruiting exempt and non-exempt roles preferably at a tech, fashion or e-commerce company, or comparable experience
- 2+ years of successful people management experience
- Experience managing multiple projects simultaneously with impeccable organizational skills and attention to detail
- Proven experience actively sourcing, recruiting and closing active and passive candidates through innovative sourcing tools, social and job-networking sites
- A clear understanding of brand, the recruiting process, and the importance of the candidate experience
- A high level of discretion and confidentiality regarding hiring and personnel matters is essential
- Proficiency with MacOS, Google Suite, and ATS (Lever)
- Collaborative with a high sense of urgency and motivation to see the team and business succeed
- A quick learner, a self-starter, able to work independently, and you're willing (and able) to handle the pressures of an increasing level of responsibility
GOAT is the global platform for style. Founded in 2015 to bring trust to the sneaker community, the technology platform has since expanded to offer apparel and accessories from the world’s leading contemporary, avant garde and luxury brands. Through its unique positioning between the primary and resale markets, the company is able to surface styles from the past, present and future, delivering authentic product to over 20M members across 164 countries.
The company is backed by strategic investor Foot Locker, Inc. as well as some of the leading names in venture capital including Accel, Andreessen Horowitz, Index Ventures, Matrix Partners, Upfront Ventures, Webb Investment Network and Y Combinator.
GOAT Group will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, if applicable. If you are a California resident, please review our California Privacy Rights Notice for Job Applicants.
Read Full Job Description