We’re looking for a highly skilled and experienced recruiter to be responsible for managing all aspects of the recruitment process. This highly visible position will work with senior management and our Finance team to develop recruiting excellence for the organization. If you have a passion for finding untapped talent, driving company growth, and helping individuals find rewarding careers, we want to hear from you.
Your responsibilities include creating quarterly and annual hiring plans, reviewing recruitment-related documents like job descriptions and interview questions and tracking hiring metrics. To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience as a Recruiter and good knowledge of sourcing tools and techniques.Ultimately, you will ensure we hire qualified people who help us achieve our business objectives and fit our collaborative company culture.
- Execute the strategic recruitment plan
- Design and customize hiring stages based on each position’s requirements
- Craft job descriptions and interview question kits
- Organize candidate data and all communication in one platform
- Analyze recruitment metrics, like time-to-hire and source of hire
- Set hiring goals including timeframes and deliverables
- Organize HR events (job fairs, career days, in-house recruitment events)
- Source candidates online and offline
- Ensure communication with candidates is prompt and professional at all stages (from the moment they apply until they are on board or turned down)
- Review HR practices and make sure they are applied through the entire recruiting process
- Establish assessment methods to test candidates on job-related skills (e.g. computer skills test, role-playing activities)
- Collaborate with hiring managers and provide training as needed
- Form strong relationships with past applicants and passive candidates for future opportunities
- Proven recruiting experience as an In-house Recruiter
- Experience screening and evaluating candidates through various methods (phone interviewing, writing assessments etc)
- Hands-on experience with Applicant Tracking Systems (we use Workable) and resume databases
- Familiarity with social media recruiting
- Excellent communication skills
- BSc or MSc in Human Resources Management, Organizational Psychology or relevant field
- Work with an exceptional team that cares deeply about our work and our planet.
- Very fine coffee, free lunches and an awesome work environment.
- Competitive benefits and stock options in a fast growing start-up.
- Unlimited PTO