What You'll Do
- Manages the development, implementation and administration of total rewards programs.
- Monitors the effectiveness of existing compensation and rewards practices and recommends changes that align with finance objectives and lead the way in compensation trends.
- Provides advice to team leaders on total rewards decisions and strategy.
- Designs creative solutions to specific compensation-related programs and incentive plans.
- Develops techniques for compiling, preparing and presenting data.
- Oversees the participation in salary surveys and monitors salary survey data to ensure corporate compensation objectives are achieved.
- Ensures compliance with federal, state and local compensation laws and regulations.
Who You Are:
- Familiarity with federal, state and local regulations and compliance requirements related to employee compensation.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to interpret and communicate data.
- Computer proficiency, technical aptitude and analytical acumen.
- Strong leadership and project management skills.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to plan and set priorities.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills in dealing with senior management.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in business or human resources.
- Knowledge of laws and regulations as they apply to base compensation and incentive compensation programs, company policies, and operations.
- SHRM Certified Professional (SHRM-CP) or Senior Certified Professional (SHRM-SCP) and certified compensation professional credentials is a plus.
What We Offer
- A varied and challenging role in a multinational and highly innovative company
- A robust benefits package including health insurance, 401(k) retirement savings plan with company match, employee stock option plan, paid parental leave, 13 paid company holidays, and much more
- Development and further training opportunities for shaping and realizing your career goals
- Exceptional colleagues with a passion for EdTech