We believe in providing people with everything they need to do their best work and are looking for a Compensation Manager to Lead and evolve Procore’s compensation strategy. You’ll work to build compensation programs across Procore, while helping us scale thoughtfully and effectively. As a partner to our leaders, you’ll help design our philosophy to recruit, motivate and retain top talent.
What you'll do:
- Lead the development and further implement Procore’s global total rewards program, policies, and procedures
- Perform analysis and market studies on current programs, using insights to develop solutions that ensure internal fairness, external competitiveness, and alignment with Procore’s goals
- Partner with functional leaders to design and manage commission and incentive plans.
- Build engagement strategies and compelling programs to welcome top-tier talent.
- Partner with functional leaders and People team on compensation related workforce issues to provide solutions, along with playbooks on how to communicate our approach to compensation
- Collaborate with functional leaders, People team, and Procore staff on annual benchmarking and pay decisions and policies, including offers, promotions, and internal transfers
- Upscale and maintain internal compensation systems, partnering with People team to integrate tools to ensure scalability and support company growth
- Ensure compliance with employment-related federal and state statutory requirements regarding employee pay and benefits, and remain up-to-date on current compensation-related legislation
What we're looking for:
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 6+ years of analyst experience within Compensation, HR, People Operations, or a related department, focused on people programs, including compensation strategy, benefits analysis, headcount planning, etc.
- Deep knowledge of federal, state and local compensation laws, or foundational knowledge with the desire to learn and develop expertise
- Experience working in a fast-paced, high-performance environment where the business is constantly evolving
- Strong excel, data collection, and data visualization skills
- Experience building dashboards and automating reports; experience with Workday a major plus
- Ability to think critically, anticipate issues, and proactively suggest solutions
- Strong quantitative, statistical, analytical skills, and attention to detail
- Able to build solid, effective working relationships with others at all levels of the organization
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, CA, with growing offices worldwide. To learn more about our team, click here.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, unlimited paid vacation, stock options, employee enrichment and development programs, and friends & family events.