Career Advisor at Medely
Sorry, this job was removed at 3:19 a.m. (PST) on Wednesday, February 3, 2021
Medely connects medical facilities with top-quality, pre-screened independent healthcare professionals. We believe that empowering healthcare professionals will bring more open, efficient, and increasingly higher quality to patient care. We are a team of sharp, entrepreneurial individuals who are redefining the way healthcare staffing is done. We are currently looking for candidates to join our growing team who share our enthusiasm for tackling today’s toughest challenges in healthcare.
Founded in 2016 and having recently secured their Series B, Medely is facing explosive growth in a $3.65 trillion U.S. healthcare market ripe for tech disruption (Forbes, 2019).
Medely’s staffing platform provides high quality, on-demand professionals to more than four thousand healthcare facilities in over 50 U.S. markets. Their network boasts over forty thousand selectively vetted and credentialed healthcare professionals including nurses, medical assistants, technicians, and specialists. Medely achieved excellent growth in 2020 and plans to build on that with a goal of 300% growth in 2021.
Medely is an on-demand marketplace that instantly connects healthcare facilities with highly qualified medical professionals. You would be growing the Medely community of dynamic professionals by communicating with professional leads (already sourced by Medely) and on-boarding qualified candidates to the Medely platform. There is tremendous potential for upward mobility and career advancement in the recruiting department.
Essential Duties (Not limited to)
- Responsible for phone interviewing potential talent. Medely currently staffs pre-op, circulating and PACU RN’s, Surgical and Radiology technicians and Medical Assistants.
- Support: Assist professionals from application to on-boarding.
- Flexibility to adapt and grow into new Recruiting Roles.
- Attend Professional Seminars as an exhibitor on occasion (optional).
- Contribute to various projects related to the recruiting department as needed.
- Current RN License preferably with experience in surgical setting
- Previous work experience in pre-op, pacu, icu, travel nursing, surgery center experience a plus
- Recruiting experience preferred, but not mandatory. Full Training Provided.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Computer literate with proficiency in web based products and ability to learn new applications easily (will be using various computer applications/software)
- Professional Friendliness
- Home office and Internet Connection with DSL, cable, or fiber internet connection with upload speeds greater than 1Mbps
WHY MEDELY: BENEFITS & PERKS
Competitive Compensation: Based on experience and performance
Long Term Incentives: 401k
Healthcare Benefits: Full suite of benefits including medical, dental, and vision insurance
Flexibility: We believe that work/life balance is important, so we offer three weeks of vacation and ten paid holidays
Energetic team environment
Purpose: Join a growing mission-oriented startup that is modernizing the healthcare industry on a national scale!
Ownership: Drive meaningful business impact on a team that you’ll help build and define!
We're an equal opportunity employer to all. We interview and hire applicants of all backgrounds, orientations, expressions, and identities.
Medley does not accept unsolicited resumes from agencies. We consider any resume (CV) or biography received from an agency or outside recruiter without prior approval from a member of the Medely Human Resources or Recruiting team to be unsolicited and gratuitous, and such submissions will not be recognized by Medely for purposes of “ownership” of the candidate.
Read Full Job Description