At GoodRx, we believe that all Americans should have access to convenient and affordable healthcare. As a nation, we spend about $3.5 trillion annually on our healthcare, but too many Americans struggle to get the care they need, and prices just keep rising. Our marketplaces for prescription medicines and telehealth have helped Americans save $25 billion since 2011. GoodRx is a public company; we're based in Santa Monica with additional offices around the country. We're a low-key and tight-knit group that likes to find new ways to fix big problems. If you share our belief that you can do well by doing good, let's talk.
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company and industry. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of the best and brightest from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunities to excel.
With that said, research shows that women and other underrepresented groups apply only if they meet 100% of the criteria. GoodRx is committed to leveling the playing field, and we encourage women, people of color, and those in the LGBTQ+ communities to apply for positions even if they don’t necessarily check every box outlined in the job description. Please still get in touch – we’d love to connect and see if you could be good for the role!
GoodRx is hiring a full-time Recruiter to oversee hiring for our fast-growing teams. This role will be responsible for hiring positions across several departments and locations mainly focused on non-technical positions. This individual would describe themselves as analytical, data-driven, creative, and personable. Location is preferred in Santa Monica, but we are open to individuals working remotely.
- Responsible for full life cycle recruiting, engaging with candidates from screening phase through offer negotiation
- Attract applicants by writing compelling job descriptions and post jobs advertisements across various job boards and social media channels
- Actively source qualified candidates using internet databases, social media and employee referrals
- Ability to recommend and execute ideas, strategies, and initiatives across the recruiting team and various organizations
- Weekly reporting on recruiting metrics
- Conduct prescreening interviews and coordinate phone and onsite interviews acting as the liaison between candidate and staff at all stages of the process
- Create, build and execute best practices and recruiting program across the company
- Partner in employee on-boarding experience
- Implement and manage company ATS (Lever)
- Assist HR as needed
Skills & Qualifications:
- The ideal candidate will have at 2+ years of experience in recruiting across various departments including technical, business and creative roles
- Solid understanding of how to recruit multiple disparate positions simultaneously
- Tact, discretion and sensitivity when dealing with confidential information
- Sound judgment and able to anticipate needs and problems Highly organized, detail-oriented and analytical
- Ability to work independently as all as interact and communicate with all organizational levels
Compensation for this role ranges from $90,000 - $125,000 plus bonus, equity, and competitive benefits.
GoodRx is America's healthcare marketplace. The company offers the most comprehensive and accurate resource for affordable prescription medications in the U.S., gathering pricing information from thousands of pharmacies coast to coast, as well as a telehealth marketplace for online doctor visits and lab tests. Since 2011, Americans with and without health insurance have saved $25 billion using GoodRx and 15 million consumers visit goodrx.com each month to find discounts and information related to their healthcare. GoodRx is the #1 most downloaded medical app on the iOS and Android app stores. For more information, visit www.goodrx.com.
Read Full Job Description