People are everything at Procore, and we are looking for a Benefits Specialist to help us deliver a world class benefits program. As a member of the Total Rewards team you’ll help Procore recruit, motivate and retain top talent. We’re going global, you’ll be working closely with the Benefits Manager to help administer the benefits program Procore offers to its growing domestic and international employee base.
This exciting opportunity is located in our headquarters in Carpinteria, CA on the bluffs overlooking the Pacific Ocean. We’re looking for someone to join our team immediately.
What you’ll do:
- Learn and grow with us - support the implementation, administration, communication, and delivery of Procore’s progressive benefit plans and wellness initiatives
- Work closely with insurers, brokers and other third parties on the delivery of Procore’s benefit program
- Help administer Procore’s time away programs, including vacation, disability and other leaves
- Educate employees about the benefits available to them and how to make best use of those benefits, responding to employee queries as needed
- Create and maintain a professional and positive working relationship with external clients as well as coworkers to promote a cohesive working environment
- Support the selection and implementation of new vendor partners
- Help ensure compliance with federal, state and local statutory requirements regarding pay and benefits, and remain up-to-date on current benefits-related legislation
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 3+ years of analyst experience within Benefits, HR, or People Operations
- Focus on benefit programs, namely medical, dental, vision, life, disability, retirement savings and/or time away benefits.
- Deep knowledge of federal, state and local benefits laws, or foundational knowledge with the desire to learn and develop expertise
- Ability to work with a high degree of integrity and confidentiality
- Experience and comfort working in a fast-paced, high-performance environment where the business is constantly evolving
- Ability to create formulas, pivot tables, vlookups, charts, data validation in Excel/Google Sheets
- Strong quantitative, statistical, and analytical skills
- Excellent written (email/chat) and interpersonal skills, including an ability to communicate complex information to employees clearly
- Passion for customer service, employee happiness, and company growth
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, CA, with growing offices worldwide. To learn more about our team, click here.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, unlimited paid vacation, stock options, employee enrichment and development programs, and friends & family events.