Benefits Analyst at Procore Technologies
We’re looking for Benefits Analyst to join Procore’s Total Rewards team. In this role, you’ll help deliver comprehensive and competitive medical, dental, vision, life, disability, retirement savings and time away benefits to all of Procore’s employees globally.
As a successful Benefits Analyst, you possess strong analytical, problem-solving, and communication skills, a willingness to learn, and are excited about the opportunity to build a career on our Total Rewards team at Procore. Above all, you embody our company values of Ownership, Openness, and Optimism and demonstrate these in your work and interactions.
This opportunity is located in our headquarters in Carpinteria, CA on the bluffs overlooking the Pacific Ocean. We’re looking for someone to join our team immediately.
What you’ll do:
- Learn and grow with us – support the implementation, administration, communication, and delivery of Procore’s progressive benefits plans and wellness initiatives
- Work closely with insurers, brokers and other third parties on the delivery of Procore’s benefits programs
- Provide complex data analytics and invoicing support for US benefits
- Lead day-to-day administration of benefits for Procore’s growing group of employees located outside the US, coordinating enrollment, facilitating retirement savings contributions and supporting vendor management and billing
- Help educate employees about available benefits and how to make best use of those them; responding to employee queries as needed
- Create and maintain a professional and positive working relationship with external clients as well as coworkers within Procore’s People and Finance teams to promote a cohesive working environment
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s Degree required, ideally in Business, Public Health, Economics or related disciplines
- Very strong Excel (or Google Sheets) and data validation skills, including experience creating formulas, pivot tables, vlookups, etc.
- Advanced quantitative, statistical, analytical and problem solving skills
- Some analyst experience within Benefits, HR, People Operations and/or International Business is preferred
- Excellent written (email/chat) and interpersonal skills, including an ability to communicate complex information to employees clearly
- Passion for customer service, employee happiness, and company growth
- Comfort (and preferably experience) working in a fast-paced, high-performance environment where the business is constantly evolving
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome builders of all backgrounds. We thrive in a diverse, dynamic and inclusive environment. We do not tolerate discrimination against employees on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, unlimited paid vacation, stock options, employee enrichment and development programs, and friends & family events.