VP, Revenue Operations at Pluto TV
About The Brand
Overview and Responsibilities
We are seeking a Vice President, Revenue Operations who will work cross functionally with Ad Ops, Product, Tech, Business Intelligence, Sales, & Finance to create and optimize the process for growing revenue at scale. You will be highly impactful by combining your analytic and process driven, detail oriented, knowledge and experience to maximize yield & provide strategic opportunity.
- Develop strategy, systems, and process for revenue generation through the use of data, KPIs, and deep knowledge of programmatic advertising.
- Focus heavily on the process of Pluto's revenue operations and systems optimization to accommodate rapid growth, as well as integration with ViacomCBS.
- Collaborate & lead multiple departments with cross functional teams across the organization.
- Drive marketplace opportunity in pricing, inventory supply & demand, forecasting, and efficiency metrics with subject matter expertise in ad revenue on streaming, programmatic advertising, and revenue yield.
- Constant analysis, troubleshooting, and improvement of revenue operations as well as internal performance reporting.
- Previous experience establishing systems and process particularly in the realm of Ad Ops
- Strong quantitative skills and disciplined, analytic, decision making guided by data
- Strong reporting development and deep analysis/forecasting experience
- Strong organizational and project management background
- Familiarity with Data Management Platforms, specifically Supply Side Platform (SSP) & Demand Side Platform (DSP)
- Familiarity with ad technologies and standards including VAST, VPAID, OpenRTB, OM, etc.
- Familiarity with domestic and international data privacy standards including COPPA, GDPR, CCPA, etc.
- Excellent communication, leadership, and collaborative abilities
- Ability to adapt in a rapidly growing organization and industry