VP, Financial Planning & Analysis
ServiceTitan is seeking an exceptional VP of FP&A to join one of the fastest growing tech startups in Southern California, backed by the best VC firms in the SaaS space. This role requires a strong understanding of SaaS metrics and how to manage against them, helping operators uncover hidden insights and translating them into actions.
Unlike more traditional companies, the FP&A team prides itself on being a, solution-driven, strategic partner to the business. You’ll be joining one of the most data-driven companies, at all levels of the organization, and will be empowered to challenge the status quo and make a massive impact.
Key Areas of Responsibilities
- Lead planning and rolling forecasts process on a monthly / quarterly / annual basis to support attainment of company’s growth objectives.
- Manage capital structure, budgets, compensation and equity planning, operating and financial strategy synchronization.
- Oversee comprehensive reporting, analyses and projections of SaaS metrics and financials. Develop and enhance necessary dashboards to track business performance, identify trends and proactively engage with functional leaders to stay ahead of the curve, ultimately resulting in greater enterprise value and being recognized as an indispensable strategic partner to the operators.
- Continuously improve financial modeling, forecasting and reporting and -- both process and technology, including keeping up with industry best practices.
- Manage and provide inspiring leadership to the FP&A team, nurturing and developing talented individuals, allowing them to reach peak performance and meet their career growth aspirations.
- Highly operational leader who can own the full spectrum of Finance responsibilities for a top-tier SaaS startup. Fluency in “SaaS” is required.
- Experience w/ companies that have gone through growth (ideally from $40M to $100M+ in ARR) and achieved profitable scale on a firm financial footing.
- Public market experience preferred (experience taking a startup public and/or to successful acquisition, or other exit)
- Profile emphasizing FP&A (vs. Controller-type)
- Track record with brand name employers on his/her resume establishing credibility with prospective investors and strategic partners.
- Comes with high intellectual horsepower.
- Make the complex look easy; must be a master of just the right amount of Process at the right time so as to enable growth without creating additional overhead.
- Ideally been involved with the sale of a company.
- CFA/CPA and Big 4 public accounting experience is a big plus.
- MBA also a plus
ServiceTitan is a mobile, cloud-based software platform that helps home services companies streamline operations, improve customer service, and grow their business. ServiceTitan's end-to-end solution for the multi-billion dollar residential home services industry includes CRM, intelligent dispatch, custom reporting, marketing automation, mobile solution for field techs, and accounting integration with Intacct and QuickBooks. ServiceTitan brings a fully operational modern SaaS infrastructure to an industry traditionally underserved by software. ServiceTitan is the preferred software for hundreds of the world's most successful plumbing, HVAC, and electrical companies. For more information about ServiceTitan, visit www.ServiceTitan.com.
Los Angeles Business Journal Top 100 Fastest Growing Private Company for 2017
Inc. 5000 – America’s Fastest Growing Companies 2017