VP of Finance at MuteSix
MuteSix is the #1 performance marketing agency specializing in customer acquisition on Facebook, Google Adwords, Email Marketing and Amazon Marketing. We are professionals that strategize, execute, and manage a variety of client Facebook ad campaigns from conception to creative to execution and analysis
We are seeking an energetic, driven, talented VP of Finance to join the Mutesix Family. We are a highly driven company that is going through significant growth. If you are seeking an opportunity that rewards hard work and results that add value, this is the place for you.
● Oversee the financial planning and analysis organization and partner with the leadership team, to provide value-added insight into Mutesix (directly support critical objective of achieving revenue and profit targets).
● Work directly with the CEO, COO, and CFO to provide timely and accurate analysis of budgets, and financial trends (including detailed monthly revenue and expense forecasts and budgets/long term plans).
● Prepare a reporting package that includes full financial comprehensive Key Performance Indicator (KPI) reporting (including leading monthly executive review and explaining variances to budget/forecast and key drivers & metrics, risks, and opportunities).
● Support commercial processes via partnership with the sales team (pricing structures, contract negotiation, etc.).
● Lead monthly close process (includes accurate completion of General Ledger activities by the first workday of the month, updating balance sheet reconciliations, uploading all required data into BPC consolidation system, submitting all Dentsu deliverables timely).
● Oversee successful transition to Dentsu financial systems, including coordination with Global systems team and shared service centers (Dynamics 365, Concur expense, Genpact utilization, etc.)
● Manage Treasury areas, in conjunction with Dentsu – banking and payments, credit insurance, accounts receivable, net working capital (insure cash targets are achieved).
● Ensure adequate control environment is in place; support financial audit activities (3rd party external audit, Dentsu internal audit).
● Organize and conduct due diligence, and quality of earnings analysis. Coordinate with external attorneys, accounts and additional advisors as necessary.
● Never settling for the status quo. Find ways to improve the company’s budget process, working with each department and discipline lead.
● Bachelor’s degree in Finance/Accounting (CPA/MBA preferred)
● A minimum of 12+ years total experience (6+ years of management/leadership experience)
● Understanding of media & advertising processes, including digital performance marketing
● Strong financial planning and analysis, modeling/reporting skills (Excel, Tableau, Databases)
● Knowledge of accounting principles, especially revenue recognition (ERP/Dynamics a plus)
● Experience in contract pricing and negotiation, supporting profit growth
● Strong leader, effective communicator and relationship builder/partner
● Excellent analytical, critical thinking and positive problem-solving skills
● Strong sense of accountability and ownership
● Able to manage the big picture (strong business acumen) & the details (data completeness and accuracy)
● Excellent time management skills in a fast-paced environment; ability to manage and meet deadlines
● Collaborative team player focused on continuous process improvement
What we offer:
● Flexible work schedule and vacation policy - We trust you
● Competitive salary with be benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision)
● An energetic office environment with perks ranging from free onsite gym, weekly farmer's market, and plentiful snacks
● Opportunities to learn and grow outside of your core responsibilities
MuteSix provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.