Vice President, Investor Relations
As Procore’s Vice President, Investor Relations, you’ll lead and represent the Investors Relations function while building a strong foundation for the team in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment. You’re an experienced self-starter who knows how to craft and communicate strong messaging to the investment community, effectively respond to investor inquiries, and continually build strong relationships while maintaining all related data. Your focus is on continuous improvement, and your significant experience in the SaaS or B2B software industry drives your decision making. You’ll report to and work closely with the CFO, and interact with the Executive Team and various teams in Accounting and Finance.
This position is located at our Headquarters in Carpinteria, CA on the bluffs overlooking the Pacific Ocean (15 minutes south of Santa Barbara).
What you’ll do:
- Serve as a strong leader and mentor for the organization.
- Represent the Investor Relations function and its cross departmental efforts with elegance and poise while cultivating a culture of “enabling” the organization.
- Prepare key investor messages and presentations to communicate financial/company performance and strategy.
- Partner with FP&A and oversee the quarterly investor reporting process and manage review process before presenting to stakeholders and investors.
- Provide Investor Relations support to senior management on any conference calls or presentations to investors.
- Maintain all investor records for K-1 preparation and review for accuracy.
- Develop strong company and industry knowledge in order to be responsive to investors and media.
- Provide competitive analyses including the development of industry performance benchmarks for the investment community.
- Lead and support various ad hoc special investor projects and analysis of critical investor issues as need.
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or Economics desirable. MBA preferred.
- Minimum of 7 years’ investor relations experience, software/SaaS experience preferred, with expert level knowledge in investor rules and regulations.
- Self-motivated with an optimistic, customer-service attitude.
- Tech savvy with the intellectual curiosity to improve systems and processes.
- Strong leadership skills, high EQ, and proactive problem-solving approach.
- Strong multi-tasking skills; organized and attentive to details.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, able to clearly and concisely interface with all levels of management.
- Collaborative business partner, adept in building cross-functional relationships to drive business results.
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, housing complexes, and more. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, CA, with growing offices worldwide. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, unlimited paid vacation, employee enrichment and development programs, and volunteer days.