Vice President, Audit North & Latin America
The Vivendi Internal Audit & Risk Department is comprised of a team of fifteen audit professionals located in 3 different Group sites: Paris Friedland, Issy les Moulineaux and Santa Monica, California. The department reports to the Group Chief Financial Officer and is responsible for independently assessing operational processes and the quality of internal control at each level in the organization and within all Group companies. The team also actively participates in a variety of ad-hoc special projects such as acquisitions, divestitures, studies and analyses for Senior Management, operational projects and fraud investigations. In their role, team members acquire a strong knowledge of the group, its activities and operations which place them in a strong position to evolve into internal finance management positions in the future.
Reporting directly to the Global Senior Vice-President and working in close collaboration with the Vice President Audit, Europe & Asia based in Paris, we are seeking a Vice President of Audit for North & Latin America. Key responsibilities for the role include:
- Participating in the elaboration of the annual Group-wide risk assessment and audit plan,
- Directing operational audits and special projects within the Group's subsidiaries in North & Latin America, principally Universal Music Group as well as in other Vivendi Business Units such as Canal+ and Gameloft,
- Recruiting and managing a team of 2 Santa Monica, CA based auditors,
- Assisting in the preparation of presentations for Senior Group management and Group Committees
You are a leader, rigorous, mature, diplomatic, autonomous with a spirit of initiative, possess strong analytical and written/oral communication skills. Highly business oriented, persevering, you are able to manage a project to its successful completion. You have strong relational skills and are a solid team player.
- Multi lingual skills preferred, ideally English, Spanish and Portuguese.
- Professional experience in the media sector (Music, Games, Cinema, Pay TV) is a plus.
- A minimum of 8 – 10 years of professional experience in the areas of audit, finance or strategic consulting required.
- Business graduate degree preferred.
This job description only provides an overview of job responsibilities that are subject to change.