Treasury Analyst at iHerb
The Treasury Analyst is responsible for preparing daily cash reports for review by the Treasury Manager. Other responsibilities will including supporting the Treasury Manager in monitoring of payment sources & local currencies, and preparing cash forecast reports, including analysis of debt, interest rate risk and investments.
- Assist in the development of new payment sources for e-Commerce sales domestically and internationally.
- Perform testing of sales in local currencies around the world.
- Prepare daily and weekly bank balance reports.
- Assist with daily cash management issues, if needed.
- Interact with corporate banking service providers and credit card companies on an as needed basis.
- Assist in preparation of cash forecasts to determine liquidity levels.
- Perform analysis of account analysis statements on a monthly basis to ensure fees fall within reasonable
- Assist in opening and closing bank accounts and maintain documentation of global portfolio including signatories.
- Assist in preparing Cash Management Reports for monthly/quarterly reporting package.
- Participate in any other treasury or ad hoc finance projects.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Detail oriented with strong analytical skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Must be able to handle multiple priorities and effectively meet deadlines
- Proven ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications – (advanced Excel skills)
Experience in Treasury/Cash analysis preferred.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Accounting, Finance, Analytics, Statistics, Banking or related field preferred, or a combination of education and equivalent work experience.