Who You Are:
You are someone who will thrive in a fast-paced start-up environment and are excited about the process of developing a company from an idea all the way through hyper-growth into an innovative, industry-leading global brand. We are currently in the second stage, and you understand the dynamics that come with an innovative disruptive business model. You have a strong desire to learn, possess exceptional interpersonal skills and can take the ball and run with it. You will have the opportunity to grow professionally and participate in complex financings with major Wall Street institutions.
What You’ll Do:
- Become a member of a team that works with a cross-section of the treasury, finance, risk, accounting and other departments to fund the origination of Fair.
- Work with senior treasury and finance team members to model funding needs and prepare weekly funding reports that are required to draw from our credit lines.
- Support the treasury team with weekly reporting provided to management and monthly portfolio performance reporting to our bank partners.
- Ensure compliance with portfolio and financial covenants.
- Interact with lenders, investors and rating agencies.
- Organize and manage input from Fair team members to respond to due diligence requests for credit lines and capital markets transactions.
- Conduct research on a variety of topics.
- Clearly communicate complex quantitative concepts with internal and external stakeholders.
What You'll Need:
- Bachelor’s degree (or higher) in business, finance or related discipline
- Understanding of key financial topics, metrics & processes
- Ability to take ownership of projects and work autonomously with attention to detail
- Relevant work experience (full time or internship) is a plus
- Experience (and fun!) with analyzing and developing financial models, reports, and metrics
- Excellent Excel skills
- SQL and/or Python scripting skills are a plus