Bird is a last-mile electric vehicle sharing company dedicated to bringing safe, low-cost, environmentally-friendly transportation solutions to communities across the world. We provide a fleet of electric, shared scooters that can be accessed via smartphone. Bird is headquartered in Venice, California and is rapidly expanding across the country and the world.
What You'll Do:
- Manage all tax compliance needs, anticipate tax and business issues, and recognize tax planning opportunities
- Perform high level of complicated tax returns, budget and cash flow projections
- Perform tax research
- Make recommendations to management regarding possible improvements to company policies and procedures as they affect the quality and efficiency in providing services to clients
- Monitor staff practices to ensure timely and accurate recordation, classification and reporting of financial transactions
What You'll Need:
- Bachelors or Masters Degree in accounting or taxation. CPA required.
- Minimum 5+ years experience including tax planning and compliance
- Experience with International tax issues preferred.
- Experience with financial statement preparation and cash management skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and teamwork skills.
- Must be able to efficiently use common accounting and office software including Excel, Outlook, Word, tax planning and preparation software.
- Must be resourceful, able to multitask, and able to work relatively independently to fulfill assigned duties and achieve goals
Bird Rides Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer, and we welcome everyone regardless of their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or genetics. We are dedicated to providing an inclusive, open, and diverse work environment.
Read Full Job Description