Dot818 is seeking a full-time Junior Accountant. If you would like to be a part of a collaborative and creative team and have the necessary experience as an accountant, then please submit your resume for immediate consideration.
About the Position
The role's primary responsibilities will be month end close, reconciliations, journal entries, financial statement preparation, financial reporting, and Payroll. You will work under the direction of the head of the accounting department. We would expect you to:
- Prepare timely and accurate monthly, quarterly, and annual financial statements and supporting schedules.
- Enter Intercompany transactions and complete full reconciliation.
- Be responsible for semi-monthly Payroll entries using Payroll system.
- Manage employee credit card charges and recording.
- Prepare analytical and statistical reports to support management decision making.
- Ensure compliance with statutory and company requirements.
- Perform other accounting and financial tasks as may be requiredTo qualify, we expect you to have the following experience:
- You have 2-3 years experience in accounting/finance
- You have experience with intercompany transactions
- You have experience with Payroll
- You have experience with QuickBooks or similar accounting system
- You have working knowledge of U.S. Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) and accounting procedures
- Additional experience in Audit and International Accounting is a plusYour current skills should include:
- You are highly organized with the ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced culture
- You are a critical thinker and able to problem solve
- You are highly skilled in dealing with financial and numeric data
- You have strong written and verbal communication skills
- You are proficient in Microsoft OfficeEducation:
- Bachelor's or higher degree in accounting or related field
- CPA preferred
If this looks like the job for you, we look forward to hearing from you.
Submit Your Resume Online