Staff Accountant at AuditBoard
Who We Are
AuditBoard is a high-growth SaaS company in the financial technology space that is transforming the way organizations manage critical risk, audit and compliance initiatives. We believe in empowering enterprises to manage and control risk so that their businesses are able to thrive.
Designed by former chief audit executives, our enterprise cloud platform is purpose-built to automate and streamline activities in ways that align with how our thousands of users think and act daily. Clients range from pre-IPO organizations to Fortune 500 companies, including leading organizations such as WeWork, Activision Publishing, Lions Gate Entertainment Corp., TripAdvisor, Arthur J. Gallagher & Co. and Cox Communications, among many others.
Who We Are Looking For
The staff accountant will report to the accounting manager as a key player in a growing team, with great opportunities for exposure to management and development as the company scales. The candidate will assist in the implementation of the NetSuite general ledger system. They will perform month-end reconciliations, close, and reporting activities, including: performing bank, fixed asset, prepaid, accrual, and other balance sheet reconciliations; and assisting in the preparation of balance sheet, income statement, and cash flows. The candidate will perform transactional accounting activities, including: revenue contract review and analysis, managing accounts receivable and accounts payable, and T&E. They will also perform ad hoc special projects, reports, and analyses.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance, CPA or CPA-eligible
- 2-3 years accounting experience with Big 4 or public/private mix
- Strong understanding of US GAAP
- Proficiency in Excel
- Growth mindset, enjoys working in a fast-paced environment and managing multiple concurrent projects and tasks
- Highly organized and detail oriented, excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Cloud SaaS company experience preferred, especially relating to revenue and ASC 606
- Familiarity with NetSuite ERP, Google Suite, Bill.com, Expensify, SalesForce and AR Collect is a plus
- Ability to flourish in a high growth and fast paced tech environment
Why You’ll Love Life at AuditBoard
- You’ll be launching a career at a well-funded, hyper-growth SaaS tech company
- Free daily catered lunches
- Stock options
- Unlimited snacks and beverages
- Free gym membership
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage for full-time employees
- 3 weeks of Paid Time Off and 10 holidays per year
- 401k to save for your future
- Fun company and team outings - Work Hard Play Hard!