Sr / Staff Accountant
Neat Brands, the parent company of several businesses including Dronefly.com and InkJets.com, seeks an ambitious, meticulous Sr / Staff Accountant.
Primary duties will include daily reconciliations between cash, merchant accounts, ecommerce platforms and inventory management systems; accounts payable / receivable; assisting in monthly close activities; government reporting and HR and admin support.
Neat Brands operates multiple business entities in a highly technology-enabled environment, so special attention will be given to candidates with experience using software and analytics to accomplish financial and accounting tasks in an efficient and accurate manner. Abilities to multi-task, share responsibilities, and deliver precise, on-time data are paramount.
A typical Day in the Life might look like:
- Reconcile several hundred of the previous day’s Paypal, Stripe and bank transactions
- Reconcile several hundred of the previous day’s shipments and returns for appropriate earned/deferred revenue, COGS and inventory values
- Process 50 accounts payable bills
- Book intercompany transactions for each business entity’s allocated use of the company’s shared facilities
- Refund 50 test transactions processed by the company’s product development team
- Investigate why sales from our one of our Amazon “stores” are not syncing with our eCommerce platform
Candidates should possess an accounting degree or commensurate experience, with some professional time spent in a high-volume, accrual-based accounting dept.
Located in Northridge, Neat Brands is an eCommerce incubation company that launches, acquires and optimizes brands to fill various niches in the marketplace. We are proud to be part of the burgeoning West Valley “Innov818” community that stitches together traditional industry with new high-tech enterprises.