Procore is looking for a Senior Revenue Strategy Analyst to influence the strategy of the global Revenue organization. In this role, you’ll be an integral part of the Revenue Planning and Strategy team, analyzing data, providing insights, and recommending solutions to solve some of our most strategic challenges.
As a Senior Revenue Strategy Analyst, you’ll identify opportunities to improve Sales team productivity and help execute strategies that drive domestic and international growth through channel partners. As future M&A opportunities arise, you’ll also play a critical role in integrating acquisitions into Procore’s processes and systems. Your data-driven decisions will not only support the overall success of the Revenue organization, but help grow the business as a whole.
This role will report to our Director, Revenue Planning, Strategy, Pricing, and has the opportunity to sit out of our Carpinteria, CA headquarters, or remotely in San Francisco. We’re looking for someone to join our team immediately.
What you'll do:
- Identify business needs and formulate strategies to solve for them
- Generate data-driven insights and recommendations to deliver results in a fast-growth environment
- Support and improve upon various aspects of annual revenue planning, including territory planning, quota and comp analysis, headcount planning, ARR target forecasting, pipeline modeling
- Establish reports/dashboards that track progress, including performance scorecards, metric design, and KPI review cadence
- Develop rapport and build relationships throughout the organization, specifically across the Revenue Org, including with Sales, Customer Success, Revenue Insights, Finance, and Channel Partner teams
- Execute recommendations by collaborating with Sales Enablement and Field Operations
- Create forecast models to predict the future growth of strategic opportunities
- Synthesize information into a concise, clear presentation of findings; present key findings and actionable recommendations to senior-level leadership
What we're looking for:
- B.A. or B.S. degree at a 4 year accredited program
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- Strong communication, presentation, and organization skills
- Ability to think strategically and have exceptional attention to detail
- Strong knowledge of sales systems and tools (Salesforce.com, etc.)
- SaaS experience preferred
- Ability to analyze data at the detailed level, and roll up findings and implications for executive management, particularly in PowerPoint and Excel format
- Self-starter with the ability to work with minimal oversight in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, housing complexes, and more. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, CA, with growing offices worldwide. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore!
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome builders of all backgrounds. We thrive in a diverse, dynamic, and inclusive environment. We do not tolerate discrimination against employees on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, flexible paid time off (Procore Values Time), employee enrichment and development programs, and volunteer days.