Tinder brings people together. With tens of millions of users and a presence in every country on earth, our reach is expansive and rapidly growing.
In this role you’ll be an integral member of our Finance team, providing high-quality analysis, reporting, and research to inform executive-level decision making. If you are smart, analytical and passionate - if life is a numbers game and you know how to win it - we want to hear from you.
What You'll Do:
- Lead a team of finance professionals working to manage Tinder’s growing P&L.
- Work with stakeholders across the organization to analyze expenses/KPIs and advise resource allocation.
- Prepare and present monthly forecasts to executive management.
- Improve processes related to tracking, forecasting, and optimizing expenses.
- Perform ad hoc analysis to inform impact of strategic decision-making.
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, economics, or related field. MBA is a plus.
- Minimum 5 years experience in Financial Planning & Analysis or related field.
- Ability to balance multiple projects and meet deadlines with limited supervision.
- Strong analytical, problem solving, decision making, and organization skills.
- Strong leadership skills including training, coaching, assessment, and motivation.
- Strong work ethic and relentless attention to detail.
- Ability to communicate complex information clearly and concisely.
- Strong technical skills, including advanced proficiency in Excel. Proficiency in SQL is a plus.
As part of our team, you’ll enjoy:
• Working on a product that has an immediate impact on people’s lives all around the world
• Collaborating with a team of creative, fun and driven colleagues
• Comprehensive health coverage, competitive salary, 401(k) employer match, Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP)
• Other perks and wellness benefits like a fitness membership subsidy, paid concierge medical membership, pet insurance offerings, and a commuter subsidy
• A robust Learning + Development offering including our MentorMatch program, access to a library of 6,000+ online learning courses through Udemy, and an annual L+D stipend
• Access to mental health resources
• Fertility preservation benefits
• No Meeting Wednesdays and access to a wide range of product and service discounts through Perkspot
• Charitable donations match up to $15,000 annually
• Monthly and weekly interactive virtual events including Book Club, trivia with prizes and yoga workouts
• The opportunity to join six active Employee Resource Groups (ERGs)
At Tinder, we don’t just accept difference — we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our product, and our community. We strive to make our workplace an inclusive and diverse environment, giving people from all walks of life the opportunity to have a voice. We champion and encourage those who bring different perspectives, ideas, and creativity to join our team dedicated to bringing people together across the globe. Tinder is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace where we welcome all people regardless of sex, gender identity, race, ethnicity, disability, or other lived experience.