Anduril is a defense technology company, bringing Silicon Valley talent and funding to the defense sector. Our technology helps our customers solve their toughest challenges by enabling them to make better, more informed decisions in life-and-death situations. We’ve assembled a diverse team of experts in artificial intelligence, computer vision, sensor fusion, optics, and data analysis that are creating software and hardware solutions to radically evolve the capabilities of the United States and our allies. If you are passionate about solving problems that have real impact, come join Anduril and build the future of defense.
We are looking for a Sr. Financial Analyst, Financial Planning & Analysis to join our dynamic growing finance team! The Sr. Financial Analyst (or Manager) of FP&A will be responsible for bottoms-up forecasting and management reporting of various aspects of the financial operations of the Company. This position will have direct and frequent interaction with different functional groups, including management of those departments. The Sr. Analyst will produce output and analysis that helps facilitate the business and operational direction of the Company.
What You'll Do
- Perform bottoms-up annual budgeting, quarterly forecasting, and monthly reporting of parts of the Company’s financial operating model
- Interact with and report out to the Company’s operating departments as to their budgets, forecasts, variances, etc.
- Provide management reporting and analytics to management, including senior management.
- Work in close cooperation with the corporate accounting team
- Build close working relationship with the HR operations team
- Be a key user of both the accounting and finance systems of the Company, and other business applications such as CRM and HRIS
- Bachelor’s degree; MBA a plus
- Strong quantitative/analytical skills
- 4-7 yrs. of operational finance (FP&A) experience in a technology company, or: a strong analysis background in something like banking is also acceptable
- Hardware/manufacturing experience a plus, but not required
- Strong spreadsheet skills
- Solid understanding of operational accounting fundamentals
- Ability to deliver high frequency and quality output as an individual contributor
- Some experience with ERP/CRM/HRIS systems
- Strong ability to communicate across different functions and levels of the Company
Anduril is an equal-opportunity employer, and we encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply. If you are someone passionate to work on problems that matter, we’d love to hear from you!