Sr. Accounts Payable & Payroll Analyst
Who You Are:
You’re an Accounts Payable and Payroll Specialist who is detail oriented and passionate about delivering great results. This new role will assist the accounting department with duties related to the payroll processing and accounts payables.
What You’ll Do:
- Full - cycle accounts payable from vendor set up to payment processing
- Process employee expense reports via Concur.
- Assist in payroll calculations, changes, deductions, and withholdings in compliance with federal, state and local laws
- Perform payroll accounting, make payroll entries and maintain payroll files for the company employees.
- Process timesheets, W4 changes, and PTO as applicable for employees.
- Other accounting duties as assigned.
What You’ll Need:
- 4-6 years of relevant work experience.
- Experience in a fast-paced high volume AP environment.
- Multi – state payroll processing.
- Proven success in effective communication with internal and external customers, both written and verbal in accounts payable and payroll inquiries
- Proficiency with computers and applications, including intermediate Excel and Excel formulas.
- Experience with Namely, Concur and/or NetSuite helpful
- Able to interact within a team environment
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be a self-starter, detail oriented, resourceful, process driven and have a high degree of integrity and ethics
- BA/BS or equivalent experience