Who We Are
AuditBoard is a high-growth SaaS company in the financial technology space that is transforming the way organizations manage critical risk, audit and compliance initiatives. We believe in empowering enterprises to manage and control risk so that their businesses are able to thrive.
Designed by former chief audit executives, our enterprise cloud platform is purpose-built to automate and streamline activities in ways that align with how our thousands of users think and act daily. Clients range from pre-IPO organizations to Fortune 5,000 companies, including leading organizations such as Lululemon Athletica, WeWork, Activision Publishing, Lionsgate Entertainment Corp., TripAdvisor, Arthur J. Gallagher & Co., Intel, and Snap, among many others.
Who We Are Looking For
At AuditBoard, the SOX Implementation Manager role will support the Product and Client Success Teams with all aspects related to internal controls data analytics and review, implementation of data, client communications and overall project management. In addition to managing client control data, you will also have high exposure to the software development process as part of the role includes reviewing key features of the application and submitting tickets to the Development Team when required. You will report directly to the Onboarding Director and have the perfect opportunity for someone looking to make a jump into the exciting world of high-growth technology leveraging your accounting/audit background.
- 5+ years experience in public accounting or corp accounting
- Bachelor's degree or commensurate combination of education and experience
- SOX and Audit knowledge
- Ability to communicate clearly with team members and clients
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills, with emphasis on phone, email, and online communications
- High level of energy, drive, enthusiasm, initiative, commitment and professionalism
- Self-starter with solid organizational and planning skills
- Open-minded and willing to learn
- Competitive and focused on achieving goals
- Critical and Analytical thinking
Why You’ll Love Life at AuditBoard
- Free daily catered lunches
- Stock options
- Unlimited snacks and beverages
- Free gym membership
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage for full-time employees
- 3 weeks of Paid Time Off and 10 holidays per year
- 401k to save for your future
- Fun company and team outings