Procore is looking for a Senior Revenue Strategy & Planning Analyst to influence the strategy and planning of our revenue incentive programs. In this role, you’ll be an integral part of the Revenue Planning team, collaborating with stakeholders, analyzing data, providing insights, and recommending solutions to solve some of our critical planning initiatives.
As a Senior Revenue Strategy & Planning Analyst, you’ll identify opportunities to improve revenue performance through our revenue planning programs focused on target and quota management, headcount management, and compensation. This is driven through partnership with our Field Operations, Strategy, Insights, Finance, and Talent teams. Your data-driven decisions will not only support the overall success of the Revenue organization, but ensure our planning programs align with our revenue strategy and ideal business outcomes.
This role will report to our Director, Revenue Planning and has the opportunity to work based out of any of our US offices, or remotely in the US. We’re looking for someone to join our team immediately.
What you'll do:
- Lead various aspects of annual revenue planning, including target setting, productivity & quota setting, headcount planning, compensation, and more
- Support the design of our incentive programs and ensure they align with our revenue strategy and driving the ideal behavior from our field teams - inclusive of role scoping, compensation plan measures, exception request strategy, and sales performance incentive funds
- Develop rapport and build relationships throughout the organization, specifically across the Revenue Org, including with Sales, Customer Success, Revenue Insights, Finance, and Channel Partner teams
- Execute recommendations by collaborating with Revenue Leaders, Field Operations, Finance, and Talent teams
- Synthesize information into a concise, clear presentation of findings; present key findings and actionable recommendations to senior-level leadership
What we're looking for:
- 3-5 years of experience in management consulting, finance, or sales operations; sales strategy & planning experience is plus
- Strong analytical skills - deep experience and enthusiasm for pulling and manipulating data, and communicating insights to business partners
- Ability to think strategically and have exceptional attention to detail
- Experience with compensation strategy and plan design
- Strong knowledge of sales systems and tools (Salesforce.com, etc.)
- SaaS experience preferred
- Self-starter with the ability to work with minimal oversight in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, housing complexes, and more. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, CA, with growing offices worldwide. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore!
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome builders of all backgrounds. We thrive in a diverse, dynamic and inclusive environment. We do not tolerate discrimination against employees on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, flexible paid time off (Procore Values Time), employee enrichment and development programs, and volunteer days.