Senior Manager, Revenue Planning & Strategy at Procore Technologies
We’re looking for a Senior Manager of Revenue Planning & Strategy to optimize the revenue planning process from market analysis to territory design. In this role, you’ll join our Revenue Operations team which is responsible for streamlining processes, optimizing our technology stack, and ensure we're telling a cohesive story of performance.
As our Senior Manager of Revenue Planning & Strategy, you'll collaborate with department leaders from Sales, Marketing, Customer Success, Finance, and Data Analytics to facilitate an organization of continuous process improvement and innovation. You'll create and execute sales strategies, deliver insights into the health of the business, and proactively identify, develop, and drive initiatives. Successful candidates have strong analytical, management, and organization skills, and enjoy working in an innovative high-growth environment.
This position can be based in our Carpinteria, CA or Austin, TX office or Remote CA. We’re looking for someone to join our team immediately.
What you'll do:
- Fully immerse yourself in the revenue planning process. Influence organizational behavior, drive forward-looking strategy, and identify operational gaps or areas of improvement
- Conduct quota setting, market segmentation, territory design, and headcount planning
- Work across revenue functions to integrate Customer Success, Partners, Sales Engineering and Sales Development teams into the planning process
- Balance high-level strategic view with actual deep-dive analysis for sales/marketing forecasting, sales pipeline, and sales performance
- Work cross-functionally to define metrics. Establish reports/dashboards that track progress, including performance scorecards, metric design, and KPI review cadence
- Analyze and communicate out key business insights to senior leadership teams alongside actionable recommendations
What we're looking for:
- B.A. or B.S. degree at a 4 year accredited program. MBA a strong plus
- 3+ years of Sales Planning and Strategy experience
- Strong knowledge of sales systems and tools (Salesforce.com, etc)
- SaaS experience preferred
- Ability to analyze data at the detailed level, and roll up findings and implications for executive management, particularly in PowerPoint and Excel format
- Self-starter with the ability to work with minimal oversight in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Experience successfully building and leading diverse teams
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, housing complexes, and more. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, CA, with growing offices worldwide. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore!
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome builders of all backgrounds. We thrive in a diverse, dynamic and inclusive environment. We do not tolerate discrimination against employees on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, flexible paid time off (Procore Values Time), employee enrichment and development programs, and volunteer days.