Senior Manager, Revenue Operations at ChowNow
In this role, your responsibilities will include:
- Partnering with Revenue, Data and Business Systems teams in building scalable enterprise reporting to Identify and track KPI’s and metrics that can be scaled across the organization.
- Producing and enforcing SLA’s in support of cross functional business processes.
- Partnering with Revenue and Finance leadership in building the Deal Desk team and launching dedicated Deal Desk operations.
- Managing Business Analyst in building Operational Dashboards, calculating monthly commissions and quarterly bonuses and providing business analyses for the Revenue Org.
- Testing, scaling and building processes and tools to increase sales effectiveness and efficiency.
- Driving Headcount and Budget planning with Revenue and Finance Leadership.
- Partnering with Sales Enablement and Training teams to launch operational processes and reporting critical to the success of the Revenue Organization and ChowNow overall.
Within 30 Days You’ll:
- Progress through our Ramp Camp (ChowNow’s New Hire Onboarding Experience).
- Learn the suite of ChowNow products; be able to discuss the ChowNow origin story and be able to strategize with your reps.
- Learn the ChowNow Sales process and methodology.
- Understand ChowNow’s Salesforce.com instance including reports, dashboards, required data and workflows.
- Hire Deal Desk Analysts, define Deal Desk operational processes and team ramp plan.
- Dive into Sales, Onboarding and Restaurant success operational reporting & analytical needs.
Within 60 Days You’ll:
- Drive the implementation and launch of new Territory and Compensation tools for the revenue organization.
- Partner with the Data team in building the foundation for enterprise reporting to automate operational reporting and enable efficient data analysis.
- Partner with the Salesforce team to develop and improve reports, dashboards, and supporting process flows to provide reliable, accurate, and timely visibility into our Salesforce.com data.
- Partner with Revenue and Finance leadership in Budget and Headcount planning, revenue forecasting and Deal Desk operations.
- Build documentation for existing processes and proactively communicate improvements.
- Partner with Training to create, launch and continually refine training for growing Rev Ops team.
Within 90 Days You’ll:
- Completely own the design, development, and maintenance of ongoing metrics, reports, analyses, dashboards, etc. to drive key business decisions.
- Influence product, sales, service and finance teams through presentation of data-driven presentations and proposals.
- Implement best practices in reporting, analysis, data integrity, and documentation
- Create, document and continually improve operational process templates and workflow design.
- Create, launch and manage Data Governance processes in collaboration with Data and Business Systems teams.
You Should Apply If:
- You have 7+ years of experience in Business Operations with a track record of driving strategic decision-making with Sales.
- You have excellent analytical and systems-thinking approaches to problem solving, with a proven track record of matching team needs with enablement solutions.
- You are focused on results, a self-starter, and have demonstrated success in using analytics to drive the understanding, growth, and success of products, teams and organizations.
- You are an effective communicator to various audiences and frequently collaborate with cross functional teams.
- You have the capacity to remain flexible, adept at learning new tools and independently problem solve at high velocity and confidence.
- You have the ability to implement new systems and processes within a team atmosphere
- You have advanced expertise in Microsoft Excel and proficiency in other Office tools, Google Suite, Salesforce and JIRA.
- You have experience working with large data sets, enterprise reporting and dashboards and data visualization tools such as Tableau.
- You have applied experience in data visualization and producing meaningful metrics for business operations.
About Our Benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Ongoing training and growth opportunities
- A "best place to work" winner multiple times where we focus on creating a great employee experience
- Rock solid medical, dental, and vision plans
- Open Vacation Policy; paid holidays; we expect you to work hard, but still enjoy your personal life
- Six weeks of fully paid primary parental leave and two weeks secondary leave.
- Employer contributing student loan assistance program
- Commuter benefits (including Uber Pool)
- Employee Stock Incentive Plan
- Quarterly Industry Speakers Series
- Quarterly Tech Events (Women, LGBTQ, Diversity, Inclusion)
- Consistent & fair leadership: we’ll share info, set clear goals, show you respect, and treat everyone fairly
- Enough freedom to spread your wings while still holding you accountable
- Fully stocked kitchen and cold brew on tap