About the Position:
As the Senior Manager of Revenue Operations you’ll play a key role in directing the Revenue Organization toward strategic goals and operational effectiveness set forth by the business. You will partner with our Sales, Onboarding and Restaurant Success teams and leadership to drive revenue and manage all internal systems used by the Revenue Organization. In addition, you will create and implement high quality reporting and insights to advise our internal stakeholders to make data-driven decisions. In this role, you will help build and improve sales and customer process, compensation planning, pricing bundles and deal desk, workflow efficiencies, KPI’s and critical business metrics.
This role is for a self-starter and problem solver with incredible ability to influence our organization and work cross-functionally with nearly all teams. We’re looking for a team player, who can think quickly on their feet, and navigate a rapidly growing organization to get things done at high velocity and with superb quality.
This role reports directly to the Director of Revenue Operations and will manage 3-5 Analyst level direct reports.
About the Team:
ChowNow is unique among tech startups in the restaurant space. We power branded online ordering systems for independent restaurants across North America – via websites, Facebook, Google, and through branded iOS and Android apps – and we do it all for a reasonable monthly fee regardless of order volume. We operate this way because of our belief in being fair, sustainable, and equitable with our restaurant partners. And the same goes for our workplace.
Diversity, teamwork, and mutual respect are among our core company values. And we pride ourselves on giving our teams plenty of opportunities to make their mark. To date we’ve created over 14,000 apps for our restaurant partners – something that’s never been done before in our category. And as we expand to new markets, further spreading the word about the ChowNow difference, those opportunities to create, build, and grow will only increase. If this sounds like the kind of workplace, and the kind of mission, that appeals to you, we’d love to talk.
Learn more by checking out our reviews on Glassdoor (they’re excellent). Together we can preserve neighborhood flavor, one restaurant at a time.
In this role, your responsibilities will include:
- Partnering with Revenue, Data and Business Systems teams in building scalable enterprise reporting to Identify and track KPI’s and metrics that can be scaled across the organization.
- Producing and enforcing SLA’s in support of cross functional business processes.
- Partnering with Revenue and Finance leadership in building the Deal Desk team and launching dedicated Deal Desk operations.
- Managing Business Analyst in building Operational Dashboards, calculating monthly commissions and quarterly bonuses and providing business analyses for the Revenue Org.
- Testing, scaling and building processes and tools to increase sales effectiveness and efficiency.
- Driving Headcount and Budget planning with Revenue and Finance Leadership.
- Partnering with Sales Enablement and Training teams to launch operational processes and reporting critical to the success of the Revenue Organization and ChowNow overall.
Within 30 Days You’ll:
- Progress through our Ramp Camp (ChowNow’s New Hire Onboarding Experience).
- Learn the suite of ChowNow products; be able to discuss the ChowNow origin story and be able to strategize with your reps.
- Learn the ChowNow Sales process and methodology.
- Understand ChowNow’s Salesforce.com instance including reports, dashboards, required data and workflows.
- Hire Deal Desk Analysts, define Deal Desk operational processes and team ramp plan.
- Dive into Sales, Onboarding and Restaurant success operational reporting & analytical needs.
Within 60 Days You’ll:
- Drive the implementation and launch of new Territory and Compensation tools for the revenue organization.
- Partner with the Data team in building the foundation for enterprise reporting to automate operational reporting and enable efficient data analysis.
- Partner with the Salesforce team to develop and improve reports, dashboards, and supporting process flows to provide reliable, accurate, and timely visibility into our Salesforce.com data.
- Partner with Revenue and Finance leadership in Budget and Headcount planning, revenue forecasting and Deal Desk operations.
- Build documentation for existing processes and proactively communicate improvements.
- Partner with Training to create, launch and continually refine training for growing Rev Ops team.
Within 90 Days You’ll:
- Completely own the design, development, and maintenance of ongoing metrics, reports, analyses, dashboards, etc. to drive key business decisions.
- Influence product, sales, service and finance teams through presentation of data-driven presentations and proposals.
- Implement best practices in reporting, analysis, data integrity, and documentation
- Create, document and continually improve operational process templates and workflow design.
- Create, launch and manage Data Governance processes in collaboration with Data and Business Systems teams.
You Should Apply If:
- You have 7+ years of experience in Business Operations with a track record of driving strategic decision-making with Sales.
- You have excellent analytical and systems-thinking approaches to problem solving, with a proven track record of matching team needs with enablement solutions.
- You are focused on results, a self-starter, and have demonstrated success in using analytics to drive the understanding, growth, and success of products, teams and organizations.
- You are an effective communicator to various audiences and frequently collaborate with cross functional teams.
- You have the capacity to remain flexible, adept at learning new tools and independently problem solve at high velocity and confidence.
- You have the ability to implement new systems and processes within a team atmosphere
- You have advanced expertise in Microsoft Excel and proficiency in other Office tools, Google Suite, Salesforce and JIRA.
- You have experience working with large data sets, enterprise reporting and dashboards and data visualization tools such as Tableau.
- You have applied experience in data visualization and producing meaningful metrics for business operations.
About Our Benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Ongoing training and growth opportunities
- A "best place to work" winner multiple times where we focus on creating a great employee experience
- Rock solid medical, dental, and vision plans
- Open Vacation Policy; paid holidays; we expect you to work hard, but still enjoy your personal life
- Six weeks of fully paid primary parental leave and two weeks secondary leave.
- Employer contributing student loan assistance program
- Commuter benefits (including Uber Pool)
- Employee Stock Incentive Plan
- Quarterly Industry Speakers Series
- Quarterly Tech Events (Women, LGBTQ, Diversity, Inclusion)
- Consistent & fair leadership: we’ll share info, set clear goals, show you respect, and treat everyone fairly
- Enough freedom to spread your wings while still holding you accountable
- Fully stocked kitchen and cold brew on tap
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse work environment. ChowNow is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
Read Full Job Description