Procore is looking for a Senior Manager of Revenue Enablement who is passionate about developing exceptional sales and customer success talent and helping teams achieve their revenue goals. You’ll lead our exceptional programs for revenue training, continued education, product readiness, and more. This includes heavy cross-functional work internally to determine enablement priorities to ensure the highest level of business impact.
As a Senior Manager of Revenue Enablement at Procore, you’ll join a winning team with an inspirational culture built on Openness, Optimism, and Ownership. Successful candidates are excited to accelerate the growth of one of the fastest-growing B2B SaaS companies in the world.
This position reports to the Head of Revenue Enablement and can be based out of any of our US offices or work remotely from anywhere in the US. We’re looking for someone to join us immediately.
What you’ll do:
- Manage, mentor, and coach a high-performing team focused on onboarding and ongoing learning for our revenue organization
- Identify, prioritize, and resolve operational barriers and challenges to revenue engine optimization
- Create a new robust ongoing learning experience for our revenue organization while maximizing the effectiveness of our revenue onboarding program
- Continuously improve our revenue readiness, manager, and skill development programs, ensuring we are maximizing ongoing productivity
- Drive GTM enablement programs by working across Sales, Customer Success, Marketing, Operations, Channel, and Learning and Development teams
- Assess performance data and provide leaders insight and summaries on sales productivity and revenue generation metrics, trends, issues, and methodologies.
- Support planning and execution for kick-offs or summits with 1000+ attendees with purpose-specific outcomes aligned with critical business priorities
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years enablement leadership experience supporting over 500+ global team members for a high-growth B2B SaaS company
- 3+ years of management experience
- Loves the psychology of sales and leadership coupled with the certainty of metrics and data
- Ability to skillfully coach and role play with individuals at all levels
- Experience with change management to deploy new and uplevel existing enablement programs
- Proven success of running both onboarding and year-over-year ongoing learning programs
- Strong understanding and prior experience with a multitude of methodologies and proven expertise in combining skill and value messaging enablement
- Experience creating/writing curriculum in the forms of presentations, interactive sales exercises, and other sales training content development
- Excellent public speaking, presentation, teaching, facilitating, and writing skills with experience providing training to a diverse set of sales teams
- Experience working with Mindtickle, Highspot, Chorus, and Outreach or similar tech stack (preferred)
- Experience with various leadership frameworks including Crucial Conversations, Situational Leadership (preferred)
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, housing complexes, and more. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, CA, with growing offices worldwide. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore!
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome builders of all backgrounds. We thrive in a diverse, dynamic and inclusive environment. We do not tolerate discrimination against employees on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, flexible paid time off (Procore Values Time), employee enrichment and development programs, and volunteer days.