Senior Manager, GTM Operations at BlackLine
The Senior Manager, GTM Operations will have strong operational and analytical experience, as well as strong data visualization experience. Using data analytics, you will partner with the Strategic Innovation Organization to help target at-risk customers quickly in order to maintain the highest possible customer retention rate. You should enjoy enhancing business systems/processes and developing and tracking insights to drive a positive customer experience, revenue growth and operational scalability.
Roles and Responsibility (list in order of importance)
- Build the operations process and programs for the Strategic Innovation Team from the ground up.
- Closely partner with the Chief Transformation Officer to determine the best ways to evaluate, measure and innovate.
- Prepare executive facing analysis and presentations. Represent the team in key meetings
- Develop and deliver accurate analyses, reports, dashboards and ad-hoc requests for the Strategic Innovation Team in order to optimize efficiency and effectiveness.
- Provide data such as net revenue retention, upsell revenue, advanced customers, activities, referenceability, survey results, customer portfolio review in order to influence the Strategic Innovation Team to deliver against these key performance indicators and activities.
- Provide data that tells a story clearly and can be absorbed and understood quickly using data visualization, while understanding the audience for the data (C-Suite and others).
- Compile, analyze, and provide data-driven insights and reporting that monitors, projects and accounts for results, creating a positive impact on revenue growth, customer retention, product adoption and customer success
- Prepare operational reviews and any related reporting or dashboarding with a focus on key drivers of revenue growth, whitespace opportunity, and win/loss reasons; capitalizing on wins as best practices and identifying root causes for losses and targeting those for improvement efforts.
- Act as a subject matter expert in key processes related to the Strategic Innovation Team; Build and use deep knowledge of Strategic Innovation Team offerings to offer quality control over the data and provide strategic input on new offerings and metrics.
- Conduct data deep dives to identify key strategic insights to drive improvements across teams. Present findings and provide actionable insights.
- Assist in the planning and administration of the Customer Advisory Board, Internal Accountants Advisory Board and other customer focus groups.
Years of Experience in Related Field: 5-8
Technical/Specialized Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- BI Platform, Tableau preferred
- BS/BA in Business Administration, Finance or a related field.
- 5-8 years of experience in an operational analytics/reporting role with demonstrated experience building dashboards and reports.
- Strong track record of supporting and partnering with sales organizations
- Advanced Excel, including joining data from multiple sources.
- Ability to convey data in presentations. Strong PowerPoint skills.
- Strong knowledge of Salesforce.
- Experience with BI platforms, preferably Tableau
- Accomplished at understanding large sets of data.
- Experience with process transformation.
- Exceptional interpersonal and influence skills. Experience driving cross-functional projects end-to-end. Ability to negotiate priorities across organizations at all levels.
- Strong initiative and ability to work in a self-directed environment with a "can do" attitude and growth mindset.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment while dealing with ambiguity.