Senior Manager, FP&A, Workforce Planning- Pluto TV at Pluto TV
Pluto TV, a ViacomCBS company, is the leading free streaming television service in America, delivering 250+ live and original channels and thousands of on-demand movies in partnership with major TV networks, movie studios, publishers, and digital media companies. Pluto TV is available on all mobile, web and connected TV streaming devices and millions of viewers tune in each month to watch premium news, TV shows, movies, sports, lifestyle, and trending digital series. Headquartered in West Hollywood, Pluto TV has offices in New York, Silicon Valley, Chicago and Berlin.
The Senior Manager, Financial Planning & Analysis, Workforce Planning will optimize the growth and performance of Pluto TV’s finance organization by supporting executive decision-making, long-range planning, and organizational alignment of the free-streaming product of ViacomCBS. This person will own business relationships with corporate leaders across the organization and will also partner closely with our Finance and People teams!
The ideal candidate is proactive, driven and resourceful, with solid quantitative, communication, and project management skills. This role offers a great opportunity to learn and grow within a high energy, high growth organization.Responsibilities
- Business Planning: Lead the monthly and annual budgeting process for headcount by functions and business units. Working closely with the leadership team to formulate the business's medium to long term operational and strategic plan, and ensuring the workforce plan aligns to company priorities.
- Consolidated Reporting & Long-range Planning: Augmenting existing multi-year workforce planning processes to ensure accurate and timely reporting. Collaborating with functional leads, HR and FP&A teams to craft, improve and handle workforce dashboards, monitor performance, analyze business drivers, and provide significant insights and visualization of important metrics.
- Financial Analysis: Developing business models, forecasts, and recommendations based on findings. Providing detailed monthly, quarterly, and annual financial overviews to management. Participating and supporting the month end close process including analyzing variance to plan, capitalization of internal resources and complex internal allocations. Identifying key trends and potential risks & opportunities across headcount and payroll.
- Organization Alignment: Coordinate strategic alignment of labor resources by working with project teams, functional line managers, and business operations teams to allocate and assign labor resources in alignment with company priorities. Own and actively lead the functional headcount through strong partnership with our People team.
- Improvement In Execution: Drive systematic improvements to data quality and work with teams to improve data and reporting to better support resource management & workforce planning. Collaborate with Business Unit Leads, HR, and in partnership with all relevant partners, to support workforce performance tracking and reporting. Provide leadership as a business process authority for workforce management and drive workforce management processes across Pluto TV functions.
- Bachelor’s degree required, a focus in Accounting, Finance, or related area preferred
- 8+ years overall work experience with at least 3 years in a workforce planning / HRIS / PMO / resource optimization role for a technology company or department.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills - be able to handle and synthesize large datasets to deliver critical insights in an easy-to-digest format for management and external partners.
- Strong analytical skills with advanced business model development and financial forecasting abilities.
- Proficiency in financial systems (ERP/EMP) and data visualization tools (e.g. Tableau, Alteryx) with a willingness (and quick ability) to learn new software. Basic querying proficiency preferred.
- Global finance experience with a strong understanding of GAAP/IFRS (CPA/CMA a plus).
- Advanced Microsoft Office / Google suite skills, particularly Sheets/Excel and Slides/Powerpoint.
- Execute against goals and deadlines
- Influence and effectively communicate with others to drive work forward
- Design, apply, and interpret robust analytical solutions to support decisions
- Positively contribute to a culture of people development and learning
- Uphold ways of working that promote DE&I advocacy
ViacomCBS is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
At ViacomCBS, the spirit of inclusion feeds into everything that we do, on-screen and off. From the programming and movies we create to employee benefits/programs and social impact outreach initiatives, we believe that opportunity, access, resources and rewards should be available to and for the benefit of all. ViacomCBS is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, creed, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, and Veteran status.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access. https://www.viacomcbs.com/careers as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations by calling 212.846.5500 or by sending an email to [email protected] Only messages left for this purpose will be returned.