Senior Manager, FP&A - Revenue
FabFitFun is at the intersection of content, commerce and community. We inspire over one million women to lead happier, healthier lives through product and brand discovery and continuously find innovative ways to offer our members value beyond the box. To achieve this, we are building a talented team of collaborative individuals with strategic minds and entrepreneurial identities.
We are looking for a proactive Senior Manager, FP&A - Revenue with strong analytical skills to join our growing Finance team! Our ideal candidate is extremely analytical and solution-oriented, is comfortable working cross-functionally, and thrives in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
As theSenior Manager, FP&A - Revenue, you’ll own budgeting, forecasting, and support the monthly financial review process for the entire eCommerce organization and become the expert and go-to resource for providing an understanding of our customers’ behavior. You’ll play a critical role in constructing the narrative around our company’s growth by providing transparency and strategic insights into our multiple revenue streams.
What you’ll do:
- Lead all aspects of modeling and forecasting the top-line growth of the company by creating annual revenue forecasts, quarterly reforecasts, and rolling projections
- Own and maintain LTV models, as well as identify key insights, opportunities, and risks to customer LTV by regularly monitoring and analyzing relevant KPIs including CPA, retention metrics, subscriber (purchasing) behaviors, pricing impacts, contribution margin, etc.
- Work closely with Data Science and Business Intelligence teams to build sophisticated, automated cohort models to enhance the efficiency and accuracy of our forecasts
- Partner with Marketing and Product leaders to provide data-driven, strategic business recommendations that directly impact revenue and subscriber growth
- Conduct the Bi-Weekly Demand Forecast meeting with key internal stakeholders including the Co-CEOs to provide real-time business updates, assess current season’s sell-out strategies, and determine future demand planning
- Provide Executive Management and Board of Directors with transparent reporting of financial and business results, highlighting wins, significant assumptions, as well as risks and opportunities
- Drive continuous improvement and accuracy in forecasting processes by leveraging data, technology/systems, and staffing resources
- Build and mentor a team that is viewed as thought partners to all levels across the company
What you’ll bring:
- 6+ years of progressive financial analysis experience in high growth environments ideally with a speciality in FP&A and/or Revenue
- Advanced proficiency with Excel and creating efficient, clean, complex financial models
- Highly analytical, with strong attention to detail
- Proficiency working with large-scale data mining and reporting tools (MySQL, Looker, etc.)
- Capability to identify problems and proactively seek and implement solutions
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment with highly motivated team members
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Finance, Economics, Accounting, or relevant field; MBA preferred
- Prior experience working with a subscription-based and/or e-commerce business model is preferred
What you’ll get:
- Daily impact on one of the fastest growing companies in the US that is revolutionizing ecommerce
- Amazing benefits including medical, dental, vision, FSA, and 401k
- Flexible PTO
- Catered meals, kitchen stocked with great snacks and drinks
- Free FabFitFun subscription and and quarterly credit in the Add-Ons store