Senior Financial Reporting Accountant at ServiceTitan
ServiceTitan is seeking an Senior Financial Reporting Analyst to join one of the fastest-growing tech startups in Southern California, backed by the best VC firms in the SaaS space. This position will report to the Financial Reporting Manager and will enjoy a high level of visibility and impact to our rapidly-growing startup.
As our Senior Financial Reporting Analyst, you will:
- Assist in the preparation of annual and quarterly financial statements in accordance with US GAAP
- Assist the Financial Reporting Manager with preparing technical schedules and memos, including but not limited to new standard adoptions, leases, internally developed software, M&A, stock-based compensation, etc.
- Prepare monthly analysis and related journal entries of technical accounting areas.
- Perform technical accounting research and assessments
- Liaise with external auditors and advisory firms
- Participate in SOX compliance efforts about internal financial reporting controls
- Complete other duties and projects as assigned by the Financial Reporting Manager
To be successful, you'll need:
- 3+ years of public accounting in an audit or advisory capacity and/or mixture of internal audit, technical accounting, or financial reporting experience for a publicly traded company.
- Active CPA or expected to have an active CPA license in the 12 months subsequent to hire.
- Strong US GAAP background. Familiarity with ASC 350, ASC 805, ASC 842, and ASC 718, etc.
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Excel
- Experience with ERP Systems (Intacct/Workday) is a plus
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work cooperatively and collaboratively with all levels of employees, management, and external agencies to maximize performance, creativity, problem-solving, and results
ServiceTitan is the world’s leading and fastest-growing software technology platform for the trades, a trillion-dollar global industry. We help small business entrepreneurs run and grow their businesses. For more information about ServiceTitan, visit www.ServiceTitan.com.
Perks & Benefits
1. Work/Life Balance: flexible work schedule, flexible PTO
2. Family-Friendly Benefits: extended parental leave, pregnancy support, 20k in adoption reimbursement, Snoo Smart Sleeper, back-up childcare credits, legal benefit, discounted pet insurance
3. Enrichment: ongoing learning culture with access to Linkedin Learning and professional development workshops, diversity charter groups, orientation program, career pathing opportunities, mentorship programs
4. Health & Wellness: company-paid medical/vision/dental/life insurance/disability, employer HSA contribution, free One Medical membership, care coordination support, 401(k) with company match, stipend for home office equipment/supplies, gym discounts, monthly cell phone stipend
Equal Opportunity Employer
ServiceTitan does not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. At ServiceTitan, our mission is to help our Titans and customers achieve the extraordinary. We are an equal opportunity employer and we celebrate the diversity that each Titan brings to the table. We believe that the convergence of fresh, unique perspectives and experiences from all walks of life is what makes our product and culture so great - and there's always room for more.
CCPA Notice for CA Residents applying to Jobs at ServiceTitan
Please review the CCPA Notice here: ServiceTitan CCPA California Privacy Notice
Life at ServiceTitan
http://instagram.com/lifeatservicetitan | https://www.themuse.com/profiles/servicetitan | https://www.builtinla.com/company/servicetitan-inc