Senior Financial Anlayst at Deluxe Entertainment
Deluxe Entertainment Services Group Inc. is a global leader in media and entertainment services for film, video and online content, from capture to consumption. Since 1915, Deluxe has been the trusted partner for the world’s most successful Hollywood studios, independent film companies, TV networks, exhibitors, advertisers and others, offering best-in-class solutions in production, post-production, distribution, asset and workflow management, and new digital solution-based technologies.
With operations in Los Angeles, New York and around the globe, the company employs over 8,600 of the most talented, highly honored and recognized artists and industry veterans worldwide. Deluxe is a wholly owned subsidiary of MacAndrews & Forbes Holdings Inc. For more information, please visit www.bydeluxe.com
Deluxe is currently seeking a Senior Financial Analyst to be an integral member of the Distribution Finance team. This position will be located in Burbank, CA.
- Consolidate financial results for global Distribution business and prepare materials for executive review.
- Manage and maintain tracking models for unbilled revenue and capital expenditures.
- Have direct communication with operational stakeholders to facilitate SNB balances and capital planning.
- Responsible for financial planning and analysis of corporate and administrative overhead.
- Manage planning cycle process, including preparation of budgets, forecasts, long-range financial plans.
- Review and verify financial reports for strategic planning and deal analysis.
- Create financial models and perform analysis for business leaders and client strategy
- Identify and implement process improvements.
- Bachelor degree in Finance, Accounting or Business Administration required.
- MBA a plus.
- 3-5 years of experience in corporate or divisional financial planning and analysis with heavy focus on spreadsheet creation and data management.
- Ability to effectively communicate with all levels within the organization.
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint; experience with SAP, Business Objects and BPC preferred.
- Strong analytical, organizational, written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
We offer competitive pay and benefits program including medical, dental & vision coverage, vacation & sick leave, 401(k), and more.
Deluxe’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against, on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Deluxe will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and federal law.
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing undue hardship on Deluxe. Please inform the company's personnel representative if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.