Senior Financial Analyst
Deluxe Entertainment Services Group Inc. is a global leader in media and entertainment services for film, video and online content, from capture to consumption. Since 1915, Deluxe has been the trusted partner for the world’s most successful Hollywood studios, independent film companies, TV networks, exhibitors, advertisers and others, offering best-in-class solutions in production, post-production, distribution, asset and workflow management, and new digital solution-based technologies.
With operations in Los Angeles, New York and around the globe, the company employs over 8,600 of the most talented, highly honored and recognized artists and industry veterans worldwide. Deluxe is a wholly owned subsidiary of MacAndrews & Forbes Holdings Inc. For more information, please visit www.bydeluxe.com
We currently have an opening for a Senior Financial Analyst. This position will be located in Burbank, CA.
The Senior Financial Analyst will be responsible for the financial planning and operational analysis for the Global Distribution division of Deluxe. This position will report in to the Commercial Finance group and will be primarily revenue focused.
• Build, manage and maintain models that integrate operational data with financial revenue reporting and forecasting. Support the development of budgets, forecasts, measurements of operational performance, and other KPIs.
• Assist with month end revenue accruals and provide analytical support for month end close process through detailed variance analysis and interaction with the Accounting group.
• Develop standardized financial reporting and budgeting models that meet the needs of corporate and business unit management.
• Partner with global finance team to standardize reporting and analysis.
• Other projects and analysis as required.
• Bachelor degree in Finance, Accounting or Business Administration required. MBA is a plus.
• Minimum 3-5 years of experience in corporate or divisional financial planning and analysis with heavy focus on spreadsheet creation and data management.
• Advanced skills with Microsoft Office products, particularly Excel and PowerPoint. SAP knowledge is a plus.
• Proficiency in Business Objects and/or BPC financial reporting systems.
• Strong analytical, organizational, written and verbal communication skills are required.
• Ability to multi-task to meet deadlines.
We offer competitive pay and benefits program including medical, dental & vision coverage, vacation & sick leave, 401(k), and more.
Deluxe’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against, on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Deluxe will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and federal law.
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing undue hardship on Deluxe. Please inform the company's personnel representative if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.