At FabFitFun, we are currently seeking a Senior Compensation Manager to join our growing HR team at our headquarters in Los Angeles. Reporting to the Director, People Operations, this position will play a critical role in developing and structuring compensation to yield the highest value for our organization. Ideal candidates will have experience with start-up organizations and have an HR specialist background in compensation, with some knowledge of benefits.
What you'll do:
- Lead participation in compensation survey submission process and conduct external market pricing. Manage relationships with third party vendors, consultants or other external service providers. Analyze results, formulate recommendations and updates, and maintain the compensation and equity structure.
- Modeling, reporting, forecasting and tracking of company-wide budgets that include sign on, relocation, new headcount and base salary increase
- Lead equity program including developing program structure, employee and candidate education, grant analysis,in collaboration with Legal, Finance, HR Business Partners, Talent Acquisition and Legal
- Provide and improve communications regarding compensation programs and designs for both internal (HR) and external (Company Wide) to improve their understanding and help convey the value being provided.
What you'll bring:
- BA/BS in a related field (HR, Finance, Business), a CCP and/or GRP designation
- 5+ years relevant compensation experience, including a strong emphasis on global compensation administration across fixed and variable cash and equity compensation.
- Experience with pre-IPO equity, mergers and acquisitions (M&A), and/or executive compensation a plus
- Experience with Workday a plus, and Late phase start up experience a plus
- Strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills including statistical analysis and modeling along with experience evaluating and managing online salary management tools
- Ability to work collaboratively and to influence and develop strong cross-functional working relationships with groups such as HR Operations, Talent Acquisition & Finance.
- Knowledge of California Employment laws
- Advanced Excel skills
- Clear communication skills, including an ability for breaking down complex technical concepts and knowledge sharing.
- Ability to give and receive feedback
What you'll get:
- Amazing benefits including medical, dental, vision, FSA, and 401k
- The opportunity to work in a collaborative environment full of bright, driven, and happy people
- Be a part of one of the fastest growing companies in the US that is revolutionizing eCommerce
- Open/Flexible PTO policy - we trust our employees to manage their time!
- Free FabFitFun subscription and quarterly credit in the Add-Ons store
- Monthly cell phone reimbursement
- Monthly work from home stipend while the company is temporarily remote