About The Brand
Overview and Responsibilities
The Senior Business Analyst, FP&A (Content Partnerships) will immediately contribute towards optimizing the growth and performance of our content partnerships and new/ongoing pivotal initiatives. This role is part of the Financial Planning & Analysis team and will be the finance business partner of the Content Strategy and Global Partnerships organization.
The role will directly contribute to executive decision-making at all levels of the organization with insights and analysis on internally generated content data.
This role will report to the Manager, FP&A on the Finance Team.
This is a meaningful role to our organization with a wide range of responsibilities, including the following:
- Reporting and Dashboards: Augmenting existing revenue reporting processes to ensure accurate and timely partner reporting. Collaborating with the Business Intelligence and FP&A teams to craft, improve and manage revenue dashboards, monitor business performance, analyze business drivers, and provide meaningful insights and visualization of important metrics.
- Revenue Forecasts: Working with Content Partner account leads to handle priority accounts and to run revenue forecast models against existing business. Additionally, developing financial modeling forecasts for new, prospective content partners using internal metrics to support.
- Financial Analysis: Developing business models, forecasts, and recommendations based on findings. Providing detailed monthly and quarterly financial overviews to management. Participating and supporting in delivering results and presentations to partners.
- Content Operations Costs: Collaborating with Content Operations to develop a seamless process to track, summarize and recoup overage costs, track expenses and payouts, and assist the content organization with their day-to-day financial operations including purchase orders.
- Business Planning: Generating recurring financial and KPI forecasts for each partner based on context, analyzing progress toward KPI targets, and making recommendations to senior and executive leadership on meeting or exceeding targets based on the Operating Plan. This will require working closely with Content Partnership Leads and FP&A.
We believe the right individual will have the following skills and experience in order to be successful in the role:
- 5+ years overall work experience with at least 3 years in a Finance role; media, entertainment, and/or technology experience a plus.
- Advanced Microsoft Office suite skills, particularly Excel and Powerpoint.
- Proficiency in data visualization tools (e.g. Tableau) with a willingness (and quick ability) to learn new software. Basic SQL proficiency preferred.
- Exceptional financial modeling and analytical skills.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills - be able to handle and synthesize large datasets to deliver critical insights in an easy-to-digest format for management and external partners.
- Business Model development and Forecasting abilities.
- Strong written & verbal communication skills particularly with external partners or clients.