Senior AR Analyst at Ring
!Sorry, this job was removed at 12:24 p.m. (PST) on Saturday, February 8, 2020
Ring is looking for an Accounts Receivable Lead with an outgoing and positive attitude to join our rapidly growing team. This is an opportunity to bring your organizational and analytical skills to the leading security and smart home company. This position will report directly to the AR Manager.
- Directly responsible for the daily processing of invoice remittances, correspondence, credit memos, and subsequent follow-up, working assisting the sales teams
- Prepare monthly customer A/R statements and reconcile against customer aging.
- Log onto customer portals daily and identify invoices pending resolution; reach out to respective departments to obtain required documents to resolve and submit to customer portals
- Research and analyze customer payments, deductions/chargebacks, allowances
- Obtain approval of Credits/Claim from Sales Reps as necessary
- Apply payments to corresponding outstanding invoices and credit memos
- Process credit memos for returns and match inbound returns from B2B accounts
- Make collection calls and correspondence to customers
- Maintain and enforce policies and procedures for accounts receivable functions
- Assist A/R Manager with any adhoc research, clean-up, reporting projects
- Interact with Channel Marketing, Sales and Logistics for resolutions on issues that may arise
- 5+ years of experience in cash applications, collections and deduction management
- Ability to work independently, self-starter and a team player
- 5+ years of experience with MS-Excel (v-lookup, pivot table, sumif, filter, etc.)
- Knowledge of EDI and Order processing
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, must be able to effectively communicate with external and internal reps and customers.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong attention to detail, with a focus on accuracy
- Ability to develop and contribute to process and systems improvements, adaptable to working in a fast pace start-up atmosphere and a cloud-based environment
- Experience with NetSuite Accounting a plus
- Consumer subscriptions, Inventory knowledge preferred
Since its founding in 2013, Ring has been on a mission to make neighborhoods safer. From the video doorbell, to Ring Alarm, which was named #1 in Customer Satisfaction for DIY Home Security Systems by J.D. Power, Ring’s smart home security product line, as well as the Neighbors app, offer users affordable whole-home and neighborhood security. At Ring, we are committed to making home and neighborhood security accessible and effective for everyone -- while working hard to bring communities together. Ring is an Amazon company. For more information, visit www.ring.com. With Ring, you’re always home.
Ring LLC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants with our regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Ring Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Read Full Job Description